2.18.2010

Meh

Alright Wednesday and Thursday were busts so I have all my hopes, dreams and desires in Friday.  COME ON FRIDAY!!! MAKE MY DAY!! MY WEEK!! MY MOVIE!! PLEASE!!!!

This day has been utterly disappointing as far as contributing to my film.

I almost forgot to post today.  Thanks Rashan for continuing to post.  You have helped bring this day down.  Know why?  Because I do NOT feel like posting!!  I know your mom taught you better manners than this.  She's a very nice lady.  Why did you turn out the way you did?  Rebellion?  You're not a teenager anymore.  You can stop.  And while you're at it, STOP POSTING!!!  Since you claim to love me.  Which I'm certain is a lie.

I bought a pork chop sandwich tonight.  Yes, I'm in the COUNTRY.

5 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Sorry things didn't go well for you. Tomorrow is your day!

However, don't even try to lump me blogging in with this. This is your choice. You can stop at anytime.

Don't be questioning my love... you say you love me, but do you stop blogging? Huh? Huh? No you don't!!!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

You guys are too cute! Anywhoo love the new layout!

Adei von K said...

Did the porkchop sandwich make you feel better? Where did you get it from?

I hope today is a good day fo you. Drink some starbux and get hella work done. (Dang, that doesn't sound exciting or like a good day)

Trish said...

We all have those days! If you want you can borrow my Easy button!

Mrs Count said...

I'm hoping today is better too!