1) When it's rainy for 2 days... I don't feel gloomy or depressed... because I've survived YEARS of that in Pittsburgh. I know MONTHS of sunless skies. Outside of Pittsburgh? I know it'll be sunny and beautiful in a few minutes by comparison. Lol. I sound noncommittal and vaguely disinterested when people mention it to me... because I am.
2) Google instant isn't fast enough to me. I'm so serious, too.
3) I LOVE NEW TWITTER!! Can you make people stop automatically hating things just b/c they're new? I was immediately drawn to the sleekness of the new look. Please find a real reason not to like something. "It's not like it used to be" is not enough. P.S. I seriously cannot explain twitter to people who don't get it because I don't "get" what they don't "get."
4) When I'm creating my PowerPoints for class, it takes me almost as long to choose the design and font as it did to write the rest of the stuff. Creativity can be such a curse. But not so much that I want it gone. Lol
5) I have 7 million pet peeves and things that make me crazy. They have all become more apparent since I've been in Winston-Salem.
6) Somebody make me eat better. What's the point in working out if your food is all of the fast variety. Ok not all just some, you know who you are. Bojangles, Cookout (with your dumb delicious strawberry cheesecake shake that tastes EXACTLY like GOOD strawberry cheesecake), both of you are just shameful in your taunting.
7) Son. Did you really just schedule something for a Sunday morning? I don't care if you go to church, you have to be here instead. Fail.
9) I'm going to the opera tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited!! I love getting all fancy! And crossing stuff off of my 30 Before 30 list! Wheeeee!!!
10) I'm horrible at blog tags. I can never remember to add them. I do it for 3 posts then forget again. It's a little more intuitive on my food blog for some reason. Can you imagine how many tags I would have if I had been tagging for 5 years? You would never have to wonder where "that post" was. You'd just go to the tag and it'd take you to 90 related posts. LOLOL. For the record, they didn't have tags when I started blogging lo these many years ago. LOL. I think future-dating posts was also impossible or really complicated.
11) My neighbors on either side both smoke (which I can smell through the walls... GROSS) & have at least one small, yippy dog. How? How did this happen to me? I don't like either of those things!! And snarl at both of them! Yep, I snarl at small, yippy dogs. If that thing's gonna bark, it should bark like a man.
12) I did these exercises that are supposed to help runners with their hips... and now my hip hurts... FAIL, ExerciseTV. FAIL.
13) Not riding the bus is really murdering my magazine-reading schedule. I just can't convince myself to give myself time to do that. I'm two months behind in BOTH of my food mags. Uhhh... oops. Also, don't tell anyone, but I just bought two more cookbooks because they were on sale at Borders.... (after I told Aretha not to buy anymore books until she read what she had.......... *waves at kettle*)