10.22.2010

Friday? Again? Already?

I hit that "I hate life" portion of the semester this week.  I walked out of class on Monday hating the world and everybody in it.  I hated all the work I had already done, all the work I was in the middle of, and all the work still to come.  Yeah... that bad.  I've since recovered...  That was quick...  While I love teaching, it makes me impatient about being a student.  I'm just ready to get that part over with so I can get on with the rest of my life.

Now I'm like where the heck did the week go?  I seriously feel like I looked up last night and was like, "Tomorrow's Friday???"  I go all week long non-stop, come home and watch tv and work then work some more.  It's such a ridiculous pattern but I think I can handle it and thankfully, now I know the rest of this year will go ahead and get itself behind me.  Yippee for that!  Peace out, loser!

6 comments:

Adei von K said...

Grinding! *clipse/pharell voice*

Ladynay said...

Keep on keeping on!

Jameil said...

I'm trying to keep my head from spinning!

Go said...

Did you say peace out loser to 2011, that was hella funny. Well I hope you have a better week. Congrats. You give me hope.

Sincerely,

Go

Go said...

Damn. I mean 2010.

Jameil said...

Go, I surely did!! that thang has been gettin on my nerves!!