1) Jillian Michaels has RUINED me for all other exercise. If I'm not panting, ready to die, screaming "WHAT I'M S'POSED TA DO ABOUT MY LEGS CHARLIE MURPHAY???" after 11 minutes and ESPECIALLY after 30+ I'm convinced that was a poor excuse for a workout. It's crazy. Particularly since I'm not in shape enough to be killing myself with her!! I gotta work back up to it! AND I need to run my 5k this year!!! Geez!!
2) Quizno's salad. I like a meaty salad but at the expense of lettuce? A bit problematic.
3) It was a weird bus day last Wednesday. One girl kept staring at me, then smiled. Umm... hi? Then picture this: pierced brow, pierced ears, flip flops, long 2nd toe, boot cut overalls, graphing calculator... on a guy.
4) I'm really font picky. I had no idea until I started choosing a font for some of our film projects for class. I really believe fonts help determine mood as font nerdy as that sounds.
5) Why do companies sew pockets of clothing closed? It's very annoying. Apparently it's to help clothes keep their shape.
6) I really like pockets. Even if I don't use them.... I got a dress with pockets and it's SO cute! I love it!
7) Please don't take pictures of a wedding (or really any event) entirely on your mobile phone. It looks bad. The blurry shots are not hot.
8) I'm giving etsy a try for a handmade hat and/or some vintage jewelry. You have no idea how hard it is to find a handmade hat that's not knit! Good grief! And I need to make sure my head isn't bigger than 23', which seems to be the largest size, or I'm gonna be out of luck! Speaking of hats, I haven't worn mine in way too long! New goal! Wear every hat by the end of 2009. I don't care what it takes, I'm gettin it done!
9) Facebook is creepy. There's a girl I don't know but we have three of the most random friends in common. A black blogger, a white girl I went to middle school with and a girl I went to Hampton with... The girl from middle school REALLY threw me off...
10) Oh and facebook strikes again! This time with my mom. She's not at all the smothering or pressuring type. Quite the opposite, in fact. She got a taste of the facebooks. You know the disease which afflicts Stace and I on the regular of seeing what's going on in other people's lives and wanting THAT. RIGHT. NOW!! My mom saw some old friends on there and got a grandkid twinge. You have some years of waiting ahead of you, yet, lady! Put that on the back burner!
11) A head NOD is affirmation and agreement. A head SHAKE is disagreement. I don't like when they're used interchangeably. It always throws me off when people say 'she nodded in disagreement.' Fix it.
12) Twice in the last 2 weeks I've had the urge to comb my hair. That's a bit problematic since I have locs...
13) Wide-legged pants ROCK MY WORLD!! OMG!! I feel so tall when I wear them! And fly!