12.15.2008

Crazy Woman

Perhaps as the perfect compliment to my crazy man as evidenced below, or in homage to the FOR REAL end of the semester, I'm feeling a bit crazy right now. I now know for a fact I will not have straight As this semester. I have a B in my production class. That means I'm not happy. But if I do well on the rest of the work I have to turn in tomorrow and the final i have tomorrow, I will be in excellent shape to have earned As in my other 3 classes. I know one thing, I have worked very hard for all of my grades and will work even harder for the rest of my time here. After tomorrow at noon, one semester down, 3 more to go until you will be required to call me master. That is all for now. I will shake off my sulk because there is no time for it. Good day. (And yes, I'll be posting tomorrow-- this time WITH PICTURES! Ooh!)

5 comments:

Adei von K said...

I can't believe you're sulking cause u got one B and THREE As in grad school...


And therein lies the difference between you and me.

Anonymous said...

Im glad Im not the only one who sulks at the sign of a B... But amen for 1 semester down ... it does go by strangely quick ... ha! We'll be Masters at the same time!!!

Monie said...

Congrats on the excellent grades, girl!

Rashan Jamal said...

Just for the record...I will never call you Master. My blackness won't allow me to do that. LOL

Jameil said...

adei... lolol. i can't help it! i set goals and i want to achieve them.

cb... we're fab. really really oddly fast. masters rock!! lol.

monie... thx chica!

rj... oh you will. or i will beat you.