6.03.2009

Stop the Madness!!

I almost had to fight my sister earlier this week. Tuesday morning I wasn't awakened by my body or the phone or any of the normal culprits, but by the sound of her loudly proclaiming, "Wooooow." I look at the clock and it's 8:35 AM!!! NO!!! What happened to you???? Who are you???? This stranger who has loud, GUFFAWING conversations at 8:30 in the morning, until she leaves at 9:15 with me now wide awake after trying to sleep for 45 minutes? Ugh. I don't know but I can't stand you.

I don't ever want to be up at 8:30 in the morning and have nowhere to go. I really don't want to be up that early with somewhere to go unless it's a well-paying and fulfilling job. I would prefer if it started later in the day, though. My last job had the worst hours I never want to work again in my life. 1am-10am OR 11pm-10am. SUCKTASTIC!! Hated it. I was always AT WORK for my favorite bedtime (3 am) and can't even do something normal on my off days because it RUINS me for the rest of the week. I had the least interesting life (outside of the gym... lol) while in Pittsburgh, but that's part of the reason I started this blog so I guess something good came of it.

In case it's not yet clear, I never have been and don't think I ever will be a morning person. I was a "night owl" as my parents call me, even as a baby. My mom said when my dad was in town (he traveled a lot for work) he would stay up with me. I would wake up at 11 and not go back to bed until 3 or 4. A baby g! Lol. I can't stand morning. This is why I need cities that have stuff happening 24 hours. Not even parties. I just need to be able to conduct business all day. Also a reason why I love the internet. I can find some company in the middle of the night. AND Rashan is a night owl, too! Hootie hoo!

3 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

I'm definitely a night owl. This 12 -830 schedule is the earliest I've worked in a while. Somehow I got used to it. And I wake up at 10:20 every day, regardless of when I went to sleep.

When I'm at my grandma's house, i'm gonna wake up by 8, cuz that's when she's talking loudly on the phone.

Adei von K said...

not hootie hoo!! LOLOL

see, when I wake up at a 'decent' hour (before 11am), I try to be vewy, vewy quiet... but that means nothing in our house cause we're all up by 8am anyway!!!

but if i'm with you, i'll be vewy, vewy quiet.

Jameil said...

rj... nightowling is awesome! waking at 8 suuuuuxxxxx!!

adei... yo what else you gon do?

you are good at being quiet while up early. preciate it!