6.19.2008

Get Up, Get Out & Get Somethin'

We should probably do that, huh?  Yeah... we were both up talking on the phone for hours last night.  I went to bed at 3 and she was still up.  So we've been sleeping a lot but you know that's what I needed!!!  Feels great.  I don't think we're going to see the dinosaurs today.  We're watching Spanglish right now.  SO gorgeous.  Sorry the flowers there distracted me.  Love this movie.  Elaina (my sister) made barbecue chicken, corn, and green beans for lunch.  YUMMY!! Let's keep this one around!  Until tomorrow morning, anyway.  She starts her new job as a camp photographer!  Yay for the baby!

Tonight I want to go to Six Penn Kitchen.  I'm looking at the lobster mac and cheese and the crab cakes.  Maybe I can get someone to just get the lobster mac and cheese and I'll taste it.  Mmmm... Daddy wanted to stay in for Daddy Daughter Night and I was like "NO!  You said we celebrate me getting into grad school when Elaina gets here, including popping that bottle of Veuve."  Oh yeah!  So of course he gave in.  Hmph!  Act right!  "You know what this is... it's a celebration! Grab a drink, grab a glass!"  Can't wait.  And I'm making everyone dress up, too.  You know I have to run these things around here!  Lol.  Alright more movie time now.  Adios muchachos!

15 comments:

Sparkling Red said...

I love that you're making everyone dress up! You set those standards high, now. If it's not good enough, send them back to change!

Jazzy said...

Lobster mac and cheese is definitely different...please report back on that one.

You are always telling someone (especially me...hmmmph!) to "act right"...bully!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

thats what im talkking about
and u always make me hungry
yum crab cakes
i make a mean crab cake for the record

Sha Boogie said...

Mmmm..lobster? mac & cheese? Count me in!!

Jameil said...

red... lol. i know that's right!!!!

diva... it sounds GREAT to me!! you know i will! please trust you're not alone. everyone is req. to act right!!

torr... i like making people hungry!! mmm crab cakes! i'm mostly into the chipotle corn cake and avocado sour cream. WOW!!

sha... right!?! doesn't that sound bangin!!!??

La said...

lobster mac and cheese?!?! *drool*

Anonymous said...

"You know I have to run these things around here"

That sure is the truth!!

Infamous said...

Everytime I read your blog I get hungry lol

Rashan Jamal said...

I hope you started with straight shots and then popped bottles...

I wanna go to Six Penn.. I can't ever find noone to go to spots like this with me. They always be complaining about the price or don't like to try "different" stuff.

Maybe try to get some normal people sleep today? LOL

Jameil said...

la... I KNOW!!

epsi.. word.

infamous... good! that's the plan! lol.

rj... nope. come on to the burgh! we can hit up six penn together!! it'll be great.

Southerner in Suomi said...

You had me until the dress up. I'm so lazy!! I want some of that Veuve.

I gotta bottle of grey goose so I'll tip the bottle (into a glass) for you when I get home.

Momisodes said...

You are too funny. Did you make everyone dress up for tea parties as a kid too? ;)

LOVED Spanglish. You know me an those girlie flicks ;)

Jameil said...

v... PUT ON CLOTHES WHEN YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE!! you wear pjs don't you!! tsk tsk. come on up and you can have some! thanks for tippin it for me! lmao @ into a glass. you know i don't like vodka tho!

sandy... i don't think i had many of those but i'm sure i would have!! spanglish is great!

Open Grove Claudia said...

You are an awesome sister. There's no way for her to appreciate all that you give.

I see it! You rock!

Jameil said...

claud... aww! that's so sweet! thanks!