1) I put in my first application for a full time position for 2012-13 school year. *Deep breath* My applications will be all over the country. Well... I haven't found a California position I like yet so Dallas is the furthest west right now but up and down the east coast and into the midwest. I'll go wherever God wants me. I just hope there's good food and a wonderful work environment.
2) Last week was ROUGH for us in terms of communication. P hit the nail on the head when she said "I hate when I'm mad at my husband. He's the cause & the cure." YASSSSS!!
3) We're going to be in Charlotte next week the same time as Mrs. Count so we get to meet JUDAH!!!!! AKA my blog nephew!! I'm so excited!! :) Oh I'm excited to meet his momma, too.
4) Did I tell you when I got my degree, my new last name was spelled incorrectly? I mean... why??? So I'll have to wait 4 more weeks to get a new one. On the plus side, transcripts are FREE!! Thanks a million for that!
5) The temperatures dropped on Friday and I was so not ready. How is it gonna be 75 in the middle of the day one day and 55 the next? DO NOT WANT!!
6) Today is the start of week three of my Couch to 5k training program AND I registered for my first 5k on Friday! WHEEEEEE!!!
7) I've been the bride whisperer on facebook this past week... and I love it! I don't like seeing people stressed while planning what is supposed to be a happy day so I try to spread some joy when they're angsting.
8) When Rah and I are bored/it's late, we watch House Hunters or whatever else is on HGTV. He started it and I'm now equally hooked! We invite you to test our drinking game. Bottoms up every time you hear someone say open, granite or stainless. WARNING: Do not play this unless you're drinking water or you will get ALCOHOL POISONING!!
9) I went nuts at my local Borders when everything was 90% off. I spent $28 and saved $239. PAROXYSMS OF JOY!!! But I'm sad Borders is gone. I don't really like B&N.
10) If I'd been on the birth control that got mixed up and got preg? O_O
11) You know how I'm the alleged internet bully? Guess what I don't care about at all? Hashtags on fb. Things transfer and no one dies. Really long blog posts on tumblr are a bit annoying but I can ignore those. When you post on tumblr 30+xs/day and post every single one to twitter, then you are the worst person on twitter and tumblr simultaneously. FANCY!!
12) Have you seen the latest cover of Ebony mag? AWESOME!!! Best I've ever seen from them! Looks like a fashion mag! I couldn't stop staring!
13) The latest Netflix announcement of Qwikster may push me over the edge. They are the epitome of doing too much. And so horribly, too. I realized, though handled poorly, I wasn't going anywhere with the price hike. It changed my subscription but how many options do I really have to get movies? I'm a filmmaker and I need access to a lot of films. But two separate sites for DVD & streaming?? That don't interface??? Really??? Please learn how to talk to your customers and FIX THINGS WITH FEEDBACK. I mean... unless being in business is bothersome or something. Hire a public relations firm IMMEDIATELY. If I taught PR, we'd be dissecting this in class THIS WEEK!