10.09.2007

I Can't Breathe

This day started bad and just got progressively worse.

I went to Arby's to order my food and didn't get what I ordered because I ordered it at the window because the drive-thru box was down. I was like, I didn't get my drink (I ordered a combo). She's, "I didn't know you wanted one." I'm, "It's fine." Ready to drive off but she's like I can just give it to you. Ok.. so whatev. BUT I go to grab the drink about 3 mins later and the top isn't firmly on and I spill it all over me. GOOD THING I'M WEARING DARK JEANS AND ALL BLACK!!!

I'm like, "THIS WILL NOT!!! DETERMINE THE REST OF MY DAY!!" Oh. But it did. Work was horrid. I went to church and felt better for a few minutes. Then I got home and was in a bad mood all over again. My line sister calmed me down a bit both times but still. May or may not be going to homecoming even though I have a ticket. Don't ask me. I really, really don't want to talk about it. Unless your name is X, La, V, Stace or Wise. Sorry.

14 comments:

Adei von K said...

damn dog, i'm mad about the drink you wanted, then didn't want, and got anyway with the top not on... sorry about the day.

So...Wise...Sista said...

First order of business...stop fuckin with Arbys.

Second...You're going.

Third...*grabbing a 12-pack of Amber Bock, headed over to your crib*

Southerner in Suomi said...

Oh no!! This just means you definitely need to go to Homecoming. It'll be a breath of fresh air.

Do it! Do it!!

Still Patrice said...

Oooh... dontcha just hate days like this? Ugh.. Hope you feel better soon! ((Hugs))

GreatWhyte said...

Holla at the email. Rxfactor@tmail.com. I'm still at work :(

Chris said...

that sucks. Hope you can rest and get over the annoyances the day brought you.

My-Conscience said...

This sounds like my story.. I think it was something in the air. I was upset of no reason then my friend call me and told me she was upset for no reason and didn't want to call me because she did not want to take her anger out on me, but in the end we calmed each other down and laughted it off, so I say all that to say Keep your head towards the sky and hope you feel better.

Soldier said...

SOulja boy said wednesday will be a great day !

La said...

*hug* GO to homecoming. Nothing is worth laying aside your plans, especially not when said plans involve friends who love you and make you smile.


And uh... do I need to take off my earrings and tie my hair back?

Jameil said...

stace... it sucked.

wise... i can't. its too close. 2. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME GO. 3. BRING EM ON!!

v... if it's not i'm comin after allll of y'all.

paj... YES I DO!! I'M SO OVER IT!!

x... i was sleeping. i assume that's what you're doing right now.

chris... not sleeping enough which isn't helping preserve my sexy or moisturize my situation.

nitty... then DOWN WITH AIR!!

soldier... word.

la... maybe on both of those.

Sha Boogie said...

Sorry your having a bad one, if it makes you feel any better I attracted SBD number 2..lol

1969 said...

Well, my name ain't on the list but I am here if you need me :)

Hang in there, okay?

Don said...

I feel you. It's already bad enough being inconvienced then to have your drink spill on you - aw that had to been awful.

Jameil said...

SHA... that is terrible! that def doesn't make me feel better. lol

69... thanks.

don... sigh.