3.26.2008

Anti & Social

I'm both right now...

Is that weird?

Probably.

I don't feel like being bothered at all... mostly because I'm still coughing. My medicine is a 4-hour formula which "may cause drowsiness." Y'all know what that means. Mellymell is going to sleep. Then, when it wears off, every 4 hours like clock work, I'm awake again. 3 times yesterday until it was time to finally get up to go to work. Fun times I tell ya, fun times. That's the reason for the anti.

But the social? I can't explain that one. I'm super excited about the baby's birthday. That's right! My little sister is turning 24 on Sunday! Yay! People always feel some sort of way when I call her my little sister. She is my little sister. I don't care if she's bigger than me (and has been for at least 16 years) and only 19 months younger, that's still younger and I'm still the oldest, running the show. Know that!! I really love her when we don't have to live in the same space for more than a few days.

I'm also excited because in exactly two weeks I'M GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!! HOMEEEEEE!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOMEEEEEEEEEEE!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!
I think we should all do a celebratory dance! Give it on up to homeless.ville!!


I need to go here and here (at least twice) and here and here (OMG I'VE BEEN THRU STATE COLLEGE AT LEAST 4 TIMES AND I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD THOSE THERE!!! CURSES!!!) and here. And this Spring C.outure party thrown by one of my fellow HU alums!! And anything I'm forgetting? CHARLOTTE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pittsburgh... KICK ROCKS!!

14 comments:

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

i love charlotte!!!!

Jazzy said...

No it's not weird.

Mellymell? I like the nickname...still prefer Jam though.

I do the same to my little sisters, even though all of them are waaaaaay taller...they still know I run the show! Why am I not surprised you are the same way?!

lmao@Pittsburgh kick rocks!!!

Sparkling Red said...

My little sister will always be my little sister. I think she likes it that way, too.

Unknown said...

anti-social but your are social happens...and wait so she's older than you but you call her lil sister? i think im confused jameil lmao really confused!

you know what maybe im just out of it right now lol.

Jameil said...

pcd... YAY!!!!

diva... mellymell goes way way back. middle school i think. not many call me that anymore. i'm very nickname picky. i only like them sometimes. CUZ WE RUN STUFF!! OLDEST AND VIRGOS!!? LETHAL COMBO SON!! Pittsburgh need to know its place!! temporary residence. not home.

sparkling... that's so good! my sister gets mad when i try to correct her. it's really not my fault i'm right so much. i didn't plan it that way. it just happened.

mem... no. she's younger but only by 19 mos. and she's bigger than me size-wise. for some reason people get bent when i tell them she's my little sister. but i need y'all to know i'm the oldest. it makes no sense. but i need you to stop wastin all that brain on school, girl! get it together!!

1969 said...

You are going to have FUN, FUN, FUN!!!! And I like MellyMell. :)

Adei von K said...

I am so excited you will be home!!! In the south where its warm!! Where people have awesome lives and go out and have fun!! Pitts can kick big rocks and break their toes too!

Adei von K said...

oh yeah, Stan and Steph are just my 'younger' bro and sis. i got over that 'little' qualifier a long time ago

San said...

What a fun blog! Thanks for visiting mine today. I shall return here.

My little sisters are twins. They're about to turn 50. YIKES.

Desy said...

going here, here, and here- expensive as hell

being social- a little less so, but still costs some loot

going home and being in city where all the love and fam is- PRICELESS

have fun mellymell (i think that nickname might resurface every now in then from this moment on...lol)

magnoliapeach said...

Have a fantabulous time in Charlotte!!!

Southerner in Suomi said...

I've been bigger than my big sister for like 15 yrs. We are 19 months apart.

The Bojangles site makes me think of tap dancing...and blackface.

Woods looks yummy. Yay microbreweries!!

Backyard Burger's BBQ Hawaian chicken sammish is um-O!

Hope all your cholera is gona by the time you go home. This is still the cholera right?

Rashan Jamal said...

I'm not quite sure. Are you going home? Doing the fat tour of Charlotte?

Did the meteorologist ever give you that OJ I sent?

Jameil said...

1969... yay!! that's the plan!

stace... can't wait to feel this alleged warm and see these alleged professional black people.

younger/little same thing.

san... aw thx! 50 yo younger twins! wow!!

desy... did you just do a credit card ad on my page? 1/2 of those places were fast food joints. not expensive. i'm not worried about the cost anyway. don't get too comfortable w/that nickname.

mp... thx!!!!!!!!!!!

v... ol giant baby sisters. could be cholera. it's a total possibility. bojangles has no black mascots. you may NOT get anything other than a burger at backyard BURGER!!! GET IT TOGETHER!!! can't wait for woods i've read marvelous reviews!

rj... i don't understand the first part of your comment. any trip to charlotte is a fat tour hence no need to even call it such. it's implied. it's home. i know where to find the food i grew up on and won't leave until i get it!!

and that doggone meteor.!!! nan one of 'em did!!