I have a tendency to complain that I would really like to curb. In an effort to be more thankful, I'll be using this space to do just that!
1) My mother never believed in dieting and taught us eating healthy and exercising is the way to lose weight. Even if most of my family doesn't live by that advice, it really stuck with me.
1) I have a husband who wants me to get a job I love and follow my dreams.
2) Those times when I feel serene and not agitated.
1) Even though my mom didn't get to come see me, I'm going to see her!
2) Wearing my new tan and black polka dot skirt. SO CUTE!! J'adore polka dots!
1) My free student Amazon Prime account got me free two-day shipping on my book club book... which cost me a grand total of $3.90. *does the hustle*
1) My mom's coming to see me on Sunday!!! :)
2) Spending Rashan's lunch breaks with him. They make me very happy!
1) Rashan surprised me with Krispy Kreme doughnuts today!!!! I gasped and squealed when he walked in the door! :)
1) My wonderful husband! I love this man!!!!
2) Rashan making my breakfast this morning!
3) Creativity allowing me to make films I can be proud of.
4) Reading Isaiah 40. It spoke to me! Verse 31: They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint. Yes!
5) That ham and cheese sandwich. IT WAS GREAT!!