2) Go parasailing.
3) Go waterskiing!
4) Have a baby.
5) Have another one. Let's all pray for twins, thanks. I've always wanted them. I used to read books about twins and other multiples from about 4th grade on. AND I found out girl twin in French is jumelle. That is way too close to the pronunciation of my name for me to say it's anything but a sign! :)
6) Read 26 more classic books.
⁃ a. The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. DuBois
⁃ b. 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez This is my bf Stace's fave book. I love Marquez's Love in the Time of Cholera so I'm not sure why I have avoided this book.
⁃ c. Soul on Ice by Eldridge Cleaver
⁃ d. Ain't I A Woman?: Black Women and Feminism by bell hooks
⁃ e. Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
⁃ f. The Art of War by Sun Tzu
⁃ g. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig
⁃ h. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
⁃ i. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
⁃ j. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott How I've gone so long w/o reading this in its entirety, I don't know.
⁃ h. A Good Man is Hard to Find by Flannery O'Connor
⁃ i. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
⁃ j. The Postman Always Rings Twice by James M. Cain
⁃ k. As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
⁃ l. Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie
⁃ m. Let Us Now Praise Famous Men by James Agee and Walker Evans
⁃ n. The Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac
⁃ o. The Lottery by Shirley Jackson
⁃ p. To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
⁃ q. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
⁃ r. You Can't Keep a Good Woman Down by Alice Walker
⁃ s. The Delta of Venus by Anais Nin
⁃ t. Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
⁃ u. Lady Chatterly's Lover by D.H. Lawrence
⁃ v. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
⁃ w. Emma by Jane Austen
⁃ x. Moby Dick by Herman Melville
⁃ y. Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- z. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
7) Take my mom on a trip out of the country.
8) Create a family tradition. I think an annual trip to the beach and/or out of the country would be amazing!
9) Maintain a budget for one year.
10) Read My Utmost for His Highest every day for a year.
11) Save $10,000 toward a house.
12) Eat a non-breakfast vegetarian meal one day per a week for a year. [Started 11/4/12]
13) Start a garden.
14) Go to Mexico (preferably with Rashan).
15) Learn to skateboard. Lol!
16) Take skiing lessons.
17) Attend a film festival featuring one of my films.
18) Ride in a hot air balloon!
19) Make cheese. I saw Rick Bayless do it and now I want to do it myself!
20) Go trapeze-ing! Yessssss!! That sounds sooooo awesome!
21) Go to Taste of Chicago.
22) Win an major award for teaching or documentary.
23) Go paintballing!
24) Visit 5 new states.
25) Go to the Caribbean.
27) Run a marathon.
28) Brush up on my French to become conversant again.
29) Reactivate my membership in my sorority.
30) Go to a Carolina Panthers game.
31) Go to a Duke/Carolina basketball game.
32) Run a race in another country.
33) Go to Vegas.
34) Complete a triathlon.
35) Complete a race to the top! You run up the stairs of a skyscraper. Sounds fun! Also, I'm gonna need some stair practice!
36) Complete my 30 Before 30 List. LOLOL
37) Go on a food cruise.
38) Throw a party with my favorite people!
40) Pay off a student loan.