3) Go skydiving.* I've always wanted to do this!
4) Ride a mechanical bull for at least :08. I know I can! :)
5) Go on a helicopter ride.
6) Go white water rafting.*
7) Use my passport again. It's been 10 years!! My passport expired in May 2010. :(
10) Take a cooking class.
12) Cook my way through Tyler's Ultimate cookbook. It's achievable by sheer volume (there are about 100 recipes) but still difficult enough because of the techniques required to be interesting. And with some of those ingredients, it will be a true stretch of my ability to follow a recipe. IN PROGRESS
13) Go to a gun range and shoot it out!* Don't ask what IT is! Lol.
16) Find a church. Not just any church, one that speaks to my soul. Very close Dec. 20112!
18) Learn how to hem clothing.
19) Play laser tag! My mom is anti-toy guns so we weren't allowed to go as kids. As I got older, I always wanted to and never did it. Plus this seems like a stupid thing to have on a 35 before 35 list. LOL
20) Make a house a home via decoration!
23) Make AND KEEP a budget.
* I substituted #15. It was previously "Take at least one picture every day for a year." I never liked this goal but it sounded interesting so I started it in March anyway. I couldn't take it. Especially since I didn't have a job, it was tedious to complete. Maybe I'll try again when I'm actually leaving the house for more than the grocery store and exercise.