People. Please stop rushing into marriage. IT'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than attached before God, my family, friends and all his family and friends to someone who is not meant for me. In no particular order...
1) Because your ex did.
2) Because your best friend did.
3) Because you have been planning your wedding for so long and have a wedding binder already with all the details and only need to insert groom here.
4) Because you've already tried on wedding dresses and know exactly which one you're gonna get.
5) Because you had to get on a waiting list for the perfect location (which you did years in advance before you even met your current boyfriend) AND THE DATE'S COMING UP!
6) Because you're not getting any younger.
7) Because your significant other's not getting any younger.
8) Because your mother told you to.
9) Because you guys have been together so long it's either this or break up.
10) (For all you S.teveHarvey listeners, that's "Numbaa teeeeen!"
Because you already have 5 kids together. (That might actually be the best reason of all of the ones on my list but it depends on the circumstances.)
These are all true stories. Please don't get added to the list. But I know you have some! Spill it!
*ALSO... It's the baby sister's birthday today! Happy 24th Elaina! (You are mad old.)