1.18.2008

Hello Dahling!

She's here! Sydnee Denese is now one week old. She arrived in Houston, TX last Friday, weighing 5 lbs., 4 oz. and measuring 18.5 inches. Yes, a teeny tiny baby. Look at some of the pictures her mommy (fave roomie) sent me-- with my captions of course!


"Noooo!!!! Don't make me do it!! WHYYYYYYYYY!?!?"

"Ahhh.... much better. Thanks." There are no words. How cute is this one?! All scrunched up.



I get to meet her face to face in just two short months! La & V ready your resources, we goin' out!

9 comments:

Jazzy said...

I can't believe she's only a week old!

She's still tiny, but her facial expression seems like she KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS, "I'm being photographed, so let me pose!" LOL!

Too adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby!!!

I want one.... eventually

La said...

awww she's so precious!

Adei von K said...

wow! look at all that hair! I like her name; spelling?? eh.

she's a doll already!

and your captions are always funny! I remember the ones you put up for Miles :-)

Rashan Jamal said...

La petite bebe est tres jolie!

Sorry, I guess I'm still trying to remember my French since yesterday.

I need to get me one of those sometime soon.

Jameil said...

i know! i love her already!

epsi... i got some wait too.

rj... i want one... but not any time soon.

CNEL said...

Awww.

She is adorable.

yet another black guy said...

that's a lot of hair on a newborn, right?

FaveRoomie said...

And you have YET to met her!!! And she'll be 3 in January! HUMPH!