1.10.2008

Norva Tickets!

Everybody at Hampton knows what I'm talkin about. For about a year-- end of freshman to end of sophomore I think, maybe a bit longer. Yeah I think part of junior year too. Anyway. The hottest parties were at TheN.orva. There were these dudes who were students, too who used to sell the tickets. They would yell that out at you near the library and the Harbors (apartment complex almost on campus filled with students). Tickets started at $20 and went up the closer you got to the day of the party. Those parties were so fun and so worth it! AND if you bought extra tickets, you could sell them outside the party (because they always sold out) for a profit. Holla!

But this ain't about that. If you were over at Stace's then you understand why I'm doin this. "Free La" shirts*. Get 'em while they're cheap.
*I ordinarily don't curse but if it's going to be a true La shirt, it had to be done.

7 comments:

the joy said...

2 please.

Adei von K said...

i.can't.believe you did this!!!!!! OMFG I'M DYYYYYYYING!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AND ITS SO PRETTY!!!!!! I've never seen a pretty "free (insert name here) shirt! they all look like they were made at the mall with a photo you brought from home!!!

GreatWhyte said...

I'll take seven in an XL. Could I get the "bitches" enlarged, though? It's my signature phrase :)

Rashan Jamal said...

Where's the curse? Is that in the ridiculously small print? What's it say?

Jameil said...

all... hahahaha oh how i love thee!!

stace... danke!

x... sure! i shall enlarge it for all.

rj... yes. and it says bitches.

La said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL!!! You are SUCH a fool. OMG.


But you know bitches needs to be the biggest word on that shirt, lol

yet another black guy said...

wow, that was trifling shit. not the norva of course.