I don't know why I love these so. I guess because they're amusing. Like Claud's and Shuv's (Still no word on whether she's okay with me calling her that. I saw it in some Brit Lit book and it's stuck.) and Sandy's.
I'm really excited about life today! I should say right now. Because saying today is a bit eh with my mood swings. Don't worry, they're not violent. Just a bit unpredictable. BUT usually easily shaken. Today is daddy-daughter day and he's given me carte blanche to select our activity. I'm considering the Ind.iana Jones movie. We'll see. But for today's Thursday 13, I will do 13! things! I'm! excited! about!
1) Being off Saturday night! If nothing else I get to go to Church on Sunday before 11:45. Unfortunately my pastor won't be there. As Prez, he'll be away this weekend. Boooo. Before you say something like what a waste! Allow me to let you know 1) I can't stand missing church or dragging myself in there and 2) don't like being extraordinarily tired in there and not being able to do anything else on Sunday, 3) I asked one of my coworkers about going out Saturday and never got a response. OH WELL!! I'm absolutely okay with either hanging out with myself (lol) or hanging out with myself! Plus I know some people who will be more than willing to entertain me on the phone for hours and hours and hours.
2) A trip to Florida! It's so time again! Me and Stace will have another great time! You know how we roll!
3) SATC movie!! I wasn't into it that much until the last year or two. I like to wait until shows are in syndication to pay any attention to them. You know the blog prude in me that carries over into real life, "your little PG-13 life" as one loser described it, likes the lessened nudity. Anyway the show comes on while I'm at work so I've seen at least 5 episodes a week for the last year or so (I didn't know about it being on before). That means I've gotten to like it a bit and want to see the movie! Yes, I know it won't be censored. I'll just cover my eyes. Lol. I'm kidding. There's a 12:02 am showing. I think I might go. I wish there was someone here to go with. Anyone want to come with?
4) Rocky. YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!
5) A CHANGE!! I know it's coming! I just know it! I can feel it! "Can you feeeeel it!!?" *running in place* And I know G(od) is gonna hook me up!
6) My line sister's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLE! YOU ROCK OLD LADY! 26? Wow! You're gettin' up there!
7) Seeing my mommy again. She's so fun.
8) Being in love again. Love is so fab. You get to run and jump and sing! Lol. I'm cracking myself up. I'm watching Stace's fave, L.ove Actually. Movies are so much easier to understand when you finally see the beginning! I hadn't ever seen it before or I'd seen the end so many times.
9) Going on a walk tomorrow. It will be my third time working out this week. I've been slacking on the exercise so it's good to get back into it. I've only gone once a week for the last couple of weeks. Travel makes getting there crazy. I'm feeling my pecs today which is always fun. My workout hasn't been challenging to me lately. It's boring me. I need more variety. Does anyone want to be my trainer?
10) Getting out of Pittsburgh. Doesn't matter when or for how long. I know I just left 2 weeks ago but I'm ready again. Lol.
11) Weddings! I just realized I haven't told you about all the weddings I've been invited to this year and the reason I have or will miss it.
a) KS (co-worker), got married in Vegas, late April. Ratings period. The May "book" as we call it starts in late April.
b) Kim (cousin on my dad's side), married in H.ilton Head, SC, early May. Ratings period. I got all teary-eyed and upset looking at the pictures of that one. I was really sad I wasn't there.
c) Jasmine (cousin mom's side), Mississippi, early June. She's 20. No real reason.
d) Lauren (another co-worker), Here, early July. Going!
e) Erica (cousin on dad's side), Charlotte, late September. Going!
And I have another bridal shower/engagement party to attend in 2 weeks of fave roomie's line sister. Phew! Are you tired?? I am! Lol.
12) Pictures! It'd be nice if someone could crop all of these for me. This is an extraordinarily lazy edition of TT huh? I am just not in the mood to work. Is that so wrong? I think it's so right. So so right. Say you like it.
13) Being me! They were all talking about my posing when I took this picture hence the hysterical giggling you see! Hahahahaha.
Apparently my cousin Kim was taking pictures before her honeymoon and said, "This is the Jameil pose." Lol. It wasn't the above but I love that I was there in spirit! Too fab.