5.01.2008

Nosy

I'm bored and a bit at a loss right now. So I need y'all to get your none of your business on and ask me some questions. As long as it does not make the blog prude in me cringe, ask away.

Also... I had a fab dream about Rocky last night. It was a delight. He stayed at my mom's house and we were hanging out. Then we went to the park and he surprised everyone there. He became like my big brother... though I guess he'd be more like a dad since he's old enough to be mine... Working with people old enough to be your parents erases those parental vibes from them. So he was like an older brother, dropping knowledge and just chillin. Too bad I can't remember specifics on what we were talking about but what a great dream!! I also sent him a twitter yesterday! Oh yeah I remember in the dream his wife's friend checking up to make sure I wasn't putting the moves on him. I actually loved it because I think Shell is SO fab and I want everyone to do everything they can to protect their union and beautiful family. I love his daughters' names, too. Definitely thinking about incorporating those when I pop out some school chidlers.

I also mailed off my ABSENTEE BALLOT!! and my grandma's birthday card (she'll be 81 on Sunday). Next up: the never-ending stream of bridal showers, weddings, and graduations. Jesus keep me near the cross. Daddy-daughter day today. I want some ethnic food. Maybe I can convince my dad to get Mexican. Cross your fingers. And I might even find my hubby chef. Hey Diva, who's the Top Chef chef who works near you?

16 comments:

dejanae said...

good look on the absentee ballot

awww
happy early bornday to grams

1969 said...

Happy Happy to Grams!!!

I wish Tre lived near me. :)

Open Grove Claudia said...

Ok, here's my question:

What is your ultimate dream? If I could wave my magic wand, what dream would you manifest?

Sparkling Red said...

Here's a "question" of sorts: how about you interview your Dad and ask him what you were like as a kid from his point of view? I bet that would make a good post. ;-)

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

What up Sistah Soror! That's nice that you and your dad have a special day......your blessed to have that....enjoy & I hope he goes for the Mexican food...that's my favorite!

1969 said...

Quick....you have a dinner date to attend tonight. What outfit would you pull out of your closet for a night of dinner and dancing? What if the date was to an office party?

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

do you like being short? *jab, jab*

do you like beets?

when's the last you've been tipsy/drunk? what was going on? where were you?

Desy said...

my nosiness get satisfied pretty much everyday when i come to this blog, so i've got nothin...

*happy dance* PCD is on tonight... will probably be the only time i watch ugly betty, but totally worth it...

enjoy the daughter daddy day... i know i love mine's (which are everyday...lol)

Jazzy said...

No questions from me...Manuel Trevino is the dude. Sorry...just saw that he's married though. lol

Momisodes said...

Happy Birthday to your Grandma! You crack me up that you're Twittering in your dreams :)

My questions- If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?

Hope you had a great daddy-daughter day!

Rashan Jamal said...

Don't call me wack if I ask a question that you already wrote about. I haven't gone through all your archives quite yet...

Why and when did you decide to go natural?

What is your favorite thing to do on a date?

And last but not least...

Who is your least favorite blogger? LOL

magnoliapeach said...

I have this taco trailer that I go to if you want me to hook you up with the chef. Yes it's in a parking lot, and it really is a trailer, but his tacos be on point. Let me know. K? K.

JayBee said...

i'm a conspiracy theorist. you know that absentee ballot is going in the trash, right?

p_nami said...

Did you see that isht about the current Miss HU??!

How many of the ladies from freshmen year dorm do you still stay in contact with?

Can you post a pic of your all time fave shoes?

Last...you can answer the question that was asked of me: who are you? If you took away your pursuit of your dreams, your goals and your accomplishments, if you were stripped of all of the externals, who are you?

Jameil said...

alright thanks for the questions and if you haven't asked yours yet, there's still time. i'll answer them in posts, starting with the least intensive.

dej... i know! and i'll let her know all my bloggers said happy bday! :)

1969... i don't know how many times i have to tell you HE'S MINE!!

kki... eeeeeeeyip! he did go for Mexican! wheee!!

desy... i wish it was longer than 5 mins he was on there!

diva... i don't do under achievers. he was on there for all of 3 eps and wack while he was there. AND he's not hot. i didn't say just any old mexican chef. i need a hot one. please go back to the drawing board. *smh* so disappointed in you.

sandy... not twittering in my dreams. i actually did send him a twitter. and i had a dream about him right after that when i went to sleep.

rj... i'll have to send you some links. (you could've just searched natural on my blog like i did) http://jameil.blogspot.com/2007/07/hair-today-gone-tomorrow.html
http://jameil.blogspot.com/2006/03/state-of-black-america-part-iii-hair.html
and you know i'm not answering that blogger question!!

mp... is he hot? if not, the answer is no!

Adei von K said...

I want to know, will you ever relax your hair again?