5.22.2008

GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The high today is 56. 56!! The mail woman just walked by with a scully on on the 22nd of May! I wanted to give her a hug. Poor dear. (I'm reading some Brit lit right now.) And tonight the low is 39. I can't. Spring has not really sprung and those of you who say it has ARE LYING!! I was going to go to the gym today but was too cold to get out of bed. When I was on the phone for hours last night I said "It's cold!" to which the lucky chatterer replied, "Still?" Yes, still. Before prayer at the end of bible study Tuesday my pastor asked whoever it was who made God mad to please repent so He could send some sunshine back. It's rained 19/22 days this month.

BUT!! That means it's not over. That means it's not the end!!!

Spring is on her way. According to the weather people, it will be sunny and 74 on Sunday!! And in the mid to high 70s until next Saturday!! And tonight, the 2 hour season finale of Grey's! CAN WE ALL CELEBRATE!?!? BECAUSE I WILL!! CEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON! We won't even talk about the things I am missing AGAIN because of my horrid schedule or the next sweeps period (July). Right now, WE CELEBRATE!

11 comments:

Jazzy said...

Girl I was saying the same thing last night. I was on the phone and EXCITED because the HEAT CAME ON. It was so needed, but I can't control it since I live in an apt building.

It was rainy and cold this morning...ugh...wait...I thought I just saw the sun peaking out.

Nope...Definitely a mirage.

I need a vacation!!!

lmao @ celebrate good times come on!

La said...

It's cold and raining here, lol. No rubbing in of any good weather here, lol

Sparkling Red said...

It's still cold here too. I've been wearing my earmuffs and gloves. That is so wrong at this late date in May!

SimplEnigma said...

LOL. I love these weather rants. They keep me grounded. Sorry to say, but you have become my "at least".

"Oh crap, it's raining! Well at least I'm not in Pburgh." LOL.

This is just the precursor to an amazing summer! I feel it. My aches-when-it-rains knees tell me the end of this weather is almost over.

Brit lit rocks.

Adei von K said...

YES 74!!! That's a nice temp right there!

i like "whoever made God mad...." lol

Rashan Jamal said...

Is it wrong that I'm trying to leave work early so I can watch Greys live for once? I don't wanna wait until 5am when they put it on the website.

It was you... You made G(od) mad.

Momisodes said...

Ugh, I'm in the same boat. Our high and low today is only about 5 degrees warmer here. AND my heater just kicked on *sigh*

I keep reading blogs with kids in bathing suits and sunshine. Humph! *stomps foot on the ground*

Jameil said...

diva... hahahahaha. ol sun mirage!! it's sunny but deceptive b/c it's still cold. gimme a vacay, too!

la... thanks!!

red... ugh. it is!!

SE... well red lives in canada so she's my at least. lol. and at the same time i blame her for the cold air. lol. ok amazing summer! i'm holding out hope! brit lit is hilarity.

stace... i know! and i like it too.

rj... nope! i think you should so i don't have to tip toe around what happened. I HOPE NOT!! I'M SORRY G IF I DID!!

sandy... sigh. that's so sad! let's all stomp our feet!!

Southerner in Suomi said...

LMAO@ at your preacher. (should I have cursed when talking about clergy?)

He's cool man!

Dopelikelouboutins said...

wow it is totally at least 75+ steady here in atlanta now although we are having random ass tornados....this weather is crazy

Jameil said...

v... no you shouldn't have! but he's funny. cracks me up all the time.

diamonds... we're on the outs for that statement!! see the last 10 posts for reference!!!!!