1) More than 1/2 of America is obese. Yikes! That's a lot!!
2) He gained 5% of hi body weight in 5 days, 10% in 10??? OUTRAGEOUS!!
3) My head started hurting. It was psychosomatic. His was and so was mine thinking about what he was doing to his body!
4) I started working out right there on my bed. Leg lifts while keeping my abs engaged. Did you know smaller people fidget more than overweight people? Better start fidgeting.
5) Started pinching my middle. Part of it was watching those calipers. Lol. I wanted to know how much percent body fat I am.
6) Covered my eyes. Ew!! I don't need to see a gastric bypass surgery to know it's dramatic.
7) Wanted a veggie or 8. This really had me considering my intake! I considered calling my observational short partner who cooks a lot of vegetarian food and asking her if she was feeling the need to show off! Lol.
8) Wanted a Big Mac and some of those crack-like fries. What? I know it wasn't supposed to be but that was also a giant commercial. I was READY! There's no such thing as bad press!
9) Knew it was bad to want it. Lol.
10) Grossed out by McNuggets. The description of how they make them was McNasty to go ahead with his overused joke. It was funny the first 3 Mcs. Then it was like OK 9 Mcs later!
11) Shook my head as I walked past the Krispy Kreme doughnuts I had in the kitchen.
12) Drank water. Had to at least mentally off-set it, huh?
13) Really, REALLY wanted a big mac and fries! Still haven't gotten it yet, but I'm jsut waiting for the weekend when Rah and Stace and Drew get here. No McDs but I know we'll get some GOOD eatin! Lol.