9.23.2008

Celebrating EARLY!!

Tomorrow do not look for me after 5pm. Know why? Because

*breathe*

*breathe*

*I didn't say hyperventilate! I said breathe!*

*ready now?*

*I'M READY!*




I will be watching EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF PROJECT RUNWAY I'VE MISSED IN THE LAST MONTH!!!!!!! 

AHHHHHH!!!  

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!


Rashan found them and put them on DVD for me and they should be getting to my house TOMORROW!!!

AND Stace and Dreezy are supposed to be in town on Friday. Sushi and a concert! And early Saturday morning, hopefully not too long after I leave Stace and Drew, Rashan will get here! Can we say YEAAAAAAAH???


YEAAAAAAAHH!!!

7 comments:

Rashan Jamal said...

Shhh... Just don't tell nobody how I did it. LOL

YEAAAAAAH!!!

Momisodes said...

Oh dear.

Enjoy!

Liz Dwyer said...

LOL! Enjoy, and get ready to pour yourself a tall glass of Kendall haterade.

Jazzy said...

Aww that was so sweet of Rashan!

Whatcho numba is? Imma call and sing happy birthday to you! Thnx so much by the way...as soon as I heard Deeeeeeeeeeeva...I knew it was you and started cracking up! lol

Oh by the way...all the black people are "out" already! OK OK I'm lying...stop giving me the face.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

celebrate for me then

1969 said...

FINALLY!!!!!!! EMail me after every episode. LOL

Jameil said...

rj... i won't tell nobody my lil hac... i mean...

sandy... lol thx!!

liz... uh oh! lol.

diva... i know! and that message was heelarious to me! glad it was for you, too! lol. and i know the black folk ain't out so hush!

1969... ha! too funny!