9.15.2008

Misbehaving

Scene: Small parking lot nearest to the western library.  I circle the lot and see a spot the same time another person does.  (Truth: she probably saw the person leaving the spot first, but I saw the girl walking to her car first.)

As I pull closer to make it clear I'm going for this spot, the chick in the other car puts her blinker on.  Undeterred, I inch closer.  So does she.  Then I get closer still.  So does she.  The other car pulls out and off, we both turn toward the spot.  I turn faster and more effectively and get into the spot.  Rashan bursts into laughter and says, "Wow... did you really just do that?"  I say, "Yep, I saw the spot first."

I move on about my business and get out of the car.  The girl says, "Thanks for stealing my spot!"

You know what I said?


"You're welcome."

AWFUL!! I KNOW!!  And it didn't help that Rashan laughed.  He's just as bad as me if not worse.  But if you need a laugh, check out this SNL gem!!



16 comments:

Jazzy said...

LOL @ you...you so gangsta!

Doesn't Tina look JUST like her??? It's creepy how much they look alike...even that head to the side thing!

Tasha said...

LOL @ "you're welcome".

That whole damn skit had me in tears. Tina got it right, looked just like her.

Minerva Exertion said...

LOL!! The bully has spoken.

That skit was too funny.

Rashan Jamal said...

Tell em about how you was all scared that she was gonna do something to your car afterwards. LOL That was hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

That skit was hilarious!!

Veronica Marché said...

LMAO!!! I hate you for that. Hilarity!

And Tina Fey honesty scared me. I mean, SCARED me. It's insane how she has Palin down pat.

And yes, I laughed a lot too.

Adei von K said...

she was asking for that by thanking you!!! and i would've been there to say, "anytime boo!!!! owwwwww"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!


OMG, Tina Fey.

like Lorne said, the min palin was announced as the running mate, Tina was cast by the WORLD to play her!!

my FAVE line!? "you think you can just get to white house on your dog sled and tina fey glasses...?"

or something like that.

Adei von K said...

glided in on your dog sled with your pageant sash and tiny fey glasses!!

*Tanyetta* said...

yeah! i would have been scared she would have keyed my car or poked my tires.

dejanae said...

hey
finders keepers

Southerner in Suomi said...

Another symptom of SEC schools. All are massive and the parking situation is GANGSTA!!

I was big on jacking spots at LSU. "As evidenced by this button." Lol.!!!

Jameil said...

diva... no encouragement!! i seriously had to stare at tina for a full minute b/c they look so alike!! scary!! lol

tasha... stop encouraging me! that skit was ridiculous!!

ME... lol.

rj... did you or did you not say that was the reason you asked if i just did that?

epsi... right?? lol.

duck... stop it! for serious!

adei... wasn't she tho? tina was loose!!! not the world! i knew what you meant. the tina fey glasses= classic!

days... right?? i did do a cursory walk around the car so... seems ok.

dej... lol. brat.

v... i think most of these symptoms you list apply to all big schools.

Monie said...

You are awful! LOL

This guy did that to me once, I had my blinker on and everything. He jumped out the car and ran into the grocery store. I SERIOUSLY comtemplated keying his car but there are video cameras in those lots...right?

Open Grove Claudia said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You do inspire.

dreamyj said...

lol, that is just too much! hilarious!

meaganj said...

LOL, that is tooooo funny. But I would have done the same thing. I've learned how to snatch spots having gone to a school who at the time did not have enough damn parking spots. You gotta do what you gotta do. I probably would have been a little smarter in my response but you got it :) And OMG at that SNL thing. I saw it earlier and almost died!!!!