9.04.2008

Learning It

I had my interview today for the radio reading for the blind job.  As you expected, I killed it.  I had to slow down since I'm naturally a fast reader.  Downside: I found out it's a volunteer position.  Bah.  I heard some of the other readers, as well.  I know I'm better than one of them so that's AWESOME!  Lol.  She said training takes a while but if I'm interested it can start in the next few weeks and I could be on the air in October depending on what happens with the other interviewees.  I'm not worried about them.  And actually I don't mind not getting paid.  I'll seriously have to find a job but I can't worry about that right now.  My lab starts in 5 minutes so I'm going to focus on learning what I need to make that award-winning documentary, remember?  Yeah, watch yourselves, people!  That thing is mine!!!  Mine, all mine!!!  MOOOOHAHAHAHA!!

I've been having strange dreams from watching all these dark documentaries.  So I now have "S.pellbound" and "Jesu.s Camp."  Hopefully that can stem that snake bite nightmare tide!  Pretty crazy.  Rashan's coming tomorrow!  Yay!!  We're gonna watch lots of movies (good thing he's a film nut, even more than me!) and the UF/UM game.  You're goin down, 'canes!!  Lol.  I'm also figuring out my schedule for life in general.  I'm gonna get it together.  I will! 

11 comments:

Jazzy said...

lol...seriously crackin up @ MOOOOHAHAHAHA!!

snake bite nightmares???? definitely crazy!

good luck with the job hunt!

Darius T. Williams said...

Congrats on that interview...too bad it's volunteer!

*Tanyetta* said...

look at you shaking and moving!

i love it.

that is YOUR job. claim it. it is YOURS.

1969 said...

RUNWAY....must discuss....RUNWAY.

1969 said...

Good luck!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

"I'm gonna get it together. I will!" Um... okay...

You betta!

Desy said...

well, no one can ever say you weren't determined or didn't have a goal...

volunteering looks great on a resume as well, and it offers a different dimension so that's a bonus... hopefully it all works out...

Rashan Jamal said...

GO MIAMI!!! Oh, I mean, go Gators!

I haven't been watching dark docs. I wonder why I have been having strange dreams?

Volunteering is cool. I always say I'm gonna do that, but I find something else to take up my time.

Adei von K said...

i am telling drew. if u ain't a cane, u ain't ish. i had to get off the phone with him cause he SWEARS i hate miami and i almost said i could care less about them. ole sensitive behind...

Jameil said...

diva... very crazy! and scary!

darius... i know, right??

days... thanks!

1969... HAVEN'T SEEN IN LITERALLY WEEKS!! thanks.

2nd... i will!!

desy... i know, right? goal oriented i most certainly am. i don't really plan on needing a resume since i'll be making documentaries.

rj... shove it. you always have strange dreams. like blogging? ol fake community person!

adei... PLEASE tell him!! ol fake rattler. canes SUCK!!

Open Grove Claudia said...

It's supposed to be a great way to get into voice over - doing the reading for the blind. Do you think you will do it??