1) Rashan... it's like he's never lived anywhere cold. We knew his body was highly charged with electricity when it was cold a few weekends ago. He didn't know how to release the charge so I told him to touch this GIANT metal pole... AND HE DID IT! Then looked like a shocked toddler who doesn't understand what just happened. I told him to do it because I didn't think he would! For the record, he got the literal shock of a lifetime! DON'T do that in the future. Touch your rubber-soled heel to something metal... He knows now. (I died laughing writing this! LOLOL)
2) Rashan said he'd never eat a grasshopper. I didn't get it. He compared it to me wanting to never eat a rat... even though he also never wants to eat a rat. Okay is there ANYWHERE where rats are a delicacy? Everyone tell him this is not the same.
3) Rashan raps aloud what feels like all the time to me. I hate it. And he raps way less than he wants to. I've always hated people walking around rapping. You look like a crazy person.
4) What kind of pregnancy announcement is: "I don't care what anyone has to say, I am documenting my pregnancy, the good or the bad"? O_O Honey, who said something to you and you're only 8 weeks along? Calm down.
5) Can someone ask the Investigation Discovery series "Disappeared" to have some sort of conclusion, please? It's driving me crazy!!! Of the 10+ episodes I've seen, there was ONE conclusion. FAIL! Find somebody! Find A body! Do something!
6) The show "Heavy" is the devil. I go between wanting the terrible food they're eating and wanting to workout every second of the show! "I Used to be Fat" is much better on the straight working out. But the really overweight people absolutely inspire me to work hard in my workouts!
7) People. Please stop complaining about gas prices. YOU'RE STILL GOING TO BUY GAS!!!!!! Which makes your whining irritating and ineffective. I don't believe in whining about things you can't or won't change.
8) A few hours after I found out my brother & sister's mom died, I found out one of the girls my line sister and I brought into our sorority died of complications related to lupus. Friday was not fun.
9) I found a 5k in my area that raises money for the same cancer my brother & sister's mom died from. I'm running in it March 26th.
10) I watch enough crime shows based on life to be appalled by the disparity in sentencing for ALL crimes along racial lines. It's not right.
11) I got fancy for our program's yearly Oscar party and actually did some research this year for our pool. The previous years I came in last place both years! This year I came in second. ONE POINT out of first place! BRUTAL!! But I won $20. And why was there an informal poll for best dressed at the party and no one I was sitting with was polled. DA HEEZY??? I call shenanigans.
12) I have been in a horrible mood for the last few days and I'd really like to pull out of it.
13) 76 days until graduation. Let's dance! Let's shout! Shake your body down to the ground!
14) I hate the birds chirping outside my window at 1:32 am. GO TO BED!!! There's nothing that urgent. Also, what am I allergic to that I encountered today? I hate it.