1) I skipped vol. 78 or something and didn't notice until 2 weeks later. I thought it would stop irritating me... but it hasn't...
2) I need y'all to pray for me about this semester. It's making me absolutely nutty right now and I need it to stop.
3) Rashan noticed a sitcom cliche the other day that I now can't stop noticing: everyone has fertility issues. That is so lame. TV makes EVERYTHING about life painful.
4) Please stop being so sensitive about everything somebody says on the internet. Everything is not a personal affront to you. But if you think I'm talking about you, I probably am. LOLOL
5) I am getting increasingly agitated by how segregated the fashion blog world is. White & Asian fashion bloggers gush over white & Asian fashion bloggers and vice versa. There are a few black fashion bloggers who talk about white fashion bloggers but there's still not much mixing. IRRITATING. I thought widening my fashion blogger circle would fix this. It's actually made it worse. By adding more, it became more apparent that the trend I thought was noticing was real. Scowl.
6) I'm really good at scowling. Partly because I have a very expressive face. Sometimes my trainer laughs at how expressive my face is when she tells me to do something crazy. LOL
7) My mom & Rashan both say "Bless you" to me when I sneeze and they're asleep. It cracks me up! You wake up to say that and roll over? LOLOL!
8) I used to think in hahahas online. Then hahahahas & LOLs at very specific times. Now it's almost exclusively LOL & LOLOLs and LOLOLOLOLs! LOL :)
9) Today is the 40th anniversary of my grandfather's death. It's weird to miss someone you never met.
10) I'm really tired. I never get 8 uninterrupted hours of sleep anymore. I'm about to sleep my face off in the car!