1) Can people stop assuming all women love chocolate? I'll eat it every once in a while. But love? No. Why are you a caricature about your stereotypes?
2) I like mayonnaise less and less the older I get. It's tolerable when adulterated with sriracha and lime and and and. Essentially, it needs to not resemble mayonnaise. But sometimes even still it makes me want to vomit. Good thing it's so fattening.
3) Ironically? I like aioli a lot. What a siddity, stuck-up FANCY wench I am.
4) Let's talk about Chopped again. I think you've exhausted chocolate as an ingredient. We get it. Sometimes it's scary in appetizer and dinner rounds. But it's done. If I can always figure out what to do with it, these people who cook FOR A LIVING should have no problem. And Jeffrey... why do you have the spice tolerance of a 12yo girl? I'm as tired of hearing about that as I am of hearing about Scott's onion preferences. Speaking of which, my mom had way too much raw onion in her tuna and I was very amused!
5) Does it make me a bad liar if I don't like to lie because I don't like having to remember what I lied about? Or be racked with guilt after I've gotten away with a lie? Because I can sure get away with lies. I say everything with a straight face and people never know if I'm serious. I am. I say what I mean. I'm not really even good at lies of omission unless it will spare someone's feelings. I'll avoid saying things if I know it will hurt someone and it's not essential that they know.
6) Does it ring hollow when people in relationships say they love Valentine's Day even when they're single? Because I totally mean it!! You gotta have people in your life who love you and spoil you that day whether you're in a relationship or not! I have my godmother and my mom and some great friends!
7) I hate when I'm working out and some dude is looking at me like I'm gross b/c I'm sweating. STEP YA WEIGHT UP, DUDE AND MAYBE YOU CAN GET LIKE ME!!! LOLOL I'm gonna start grunting when I lift weights so they know I mean business!!
8) Twittascope is one of the most annoying things about Twitter. Why do you have your horoscope broadcast to your timeline? Can't you PUHLEEEEEASE get it sent to your email? I'll love you forever!
9) Why do men pour from 7 feet above the receptacle/plate/bowl/cup? DRIVES ME BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was just Rashan but I've seen it on way too many shows lately.
10) My Pakistani friend loves me & Rashan and we love her, too. How does she show it? Cooking for us twice a month. AND IT'S GOOD. God bless that girl!!!!
11) I used to LOOOOOOOVE Miss Piggy! And I thought Kermit was THE MAN!! :)
12) I HATE Disqus. If you have it and feel like I've been commenting less than usual, you're right. My comments are often eaten if Disqus will appear at all. I'm convinced it hates me, Mac and/or Firefox.
13) Rashan said I make better guacamole than 95% of the places where we eat it. *swoon!!!* I LOVE THAT MAN!!! Also, please get me OUT OF THIS CITY!!! As flattering as it is, that should not be. Our "favorite" (see: most tolerable & clean) Mexican restaurant here? Barely passable guac, good salsa, HORRID margaritas. GO BACK TO MEXICO AND RE-LEARN WHAT YA MAMA SHOULD'VE TAUGHT YOU. I'm not kidding. The most well-known drink of your specialty should be the best drink on your menu. In ANY restaurant. I have zero tolerance for this foolishness.
14) I can't stop falling in love with people's children... it's very strange. I see these photos and videos online and I just want to coo! Over 5? In person? I'm awkward. LOLOLOL As a child that age I knew how to talk to adults. As an adult, I don't really know how to talk to children. I don't know enough of them.
15) Rashan's doing a guest post here Wednesday... I was crying laughing when I read it!