I think not having specific January goals and just setting goals for the year set me off my game a little. I need monthly goals to achieve the things I want. My overall goals for life are fitness, spiritual growth, relational growth and career growth. I really got into the habit of following my 2010 goals to the point where I did them without thinking about them in January. AWESOME!
I'm more than halfway through the Bible. YESSSSSS!! I've worked out three times a week for the last 5 weeks! Yeeeeahhh!! One of my yearly goals was to read 40 books. This month I finished 4! I've started a new page to track the books I read. I'll update them monthly or as I go along. I haven't decided yet. Y'all. I watched 27 movies in January! That's pretty amazing considering I might have watched that many in the last 4 months of 2010! LOL.
1) Finish transcription (typing out what everyone said on camera) for both Mississippi trips, complete first rough draft of script, begin editing.
2) Send out at least 10 applications.
3) Apply to at least 5 more film festivals with my last film.
4) Read at least 50 chapters in the bible. That will bring me to 700 total chapters read out of 1189!
5) Continue to work out AT LEAST three times a week. I feel myself getting into the mode of exercise becoming second nature and something I want to do more than 3xs a week. FABULOUS!
6) Plan more meals. I have horrible eating habits right now which make my body feel less attractive than it could with the amount of work I'm putting in.
7) Make AND KEEP a budget. I have never been good at budgeting. If I manage to come in under a budget one week, I use the excess the next week. This will never do. This month I want to get this under control. If any of you have any tips, please leave them in the comments!
8) Read at least two books.
9) Complete one 30 Before 30 goal. I have my eye on the bull ride! LOLOL Or a dance class! Something!