- Seeing my mom! She's the best! I'm very happy to be going home!
- Screening my film again! Boom! It's on!
- Reading! I'm so behind on my reading this month... You only have a little over a week but don't forget our internet book club meets March 1st at Nerd Girl's (e-)place. We're reading Wench. Mine is supposed to come Monday.
- Beautiful weather!!
- We'll just act like I didn't order a cowl and a crochet headband... Never you mind! I'm still looking forward to getting & wearing them even if I only get to wear them at night!
- Seeing one of the two Academy Award nominated docs I haven't seen, "Exit Through the Gift Shop" (streaming on Netflix). I thought "Inside Job" was in theaters in Charlotte but I guess it was a limited engagement. Now I can't find it anywhere. BOOOOOOO!!!
- Hanging with Rashan! This 3-day weekend thing? Love!
The Weekend? Looking Forward to It!
Therapeutic Musings started us off with the things she's looking forward to this weekend so here are a few of mine!