2.18.2011

The Weekend? Looking Forward to It!

Therapeutic Musings started us off with the things she's looking forward to this weekend so here are a few of mine!
  • Seeing my mom!  She's the best!  I'm very happy to be going home!
  •  Screening my film again!  Boom!  It's on!
  • Reading!  I'm so behind on my reading this month... You only have a little over a week but don't forget our internet book club meets March 1st at Nerd Girl's (e-)place.  We're reading Wench.  Mine is supposed to come Monday.
  • Beautiful weather!!
  • We'll just act like I didn't order a cowl and a crochet headband... Never you mind!  I'm still looking forward to getting & wearing them even if I only get to wear them at night!
  • Seeing one of the two Academy Award nominated docs I haven't seen, "Exit Through the Gift Shop" (streaming on Netflix).  I thought "Inside Job" was in theaters in Charlotte but I guess it was a limited engagement.  Now I can't find it anywhere.  BOOOOOOO!!!
  • Hanging with Rashan!  This 3-day weekend thing?  Love!
What are you looking forward to?

6 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

Your weekend sounda mah-velous, dah-ling! I'm looking forward to sleep *yawn* the cold bug strikes again!

Nerd Girl said...

Sigh. No three day weekend here. Enjoy yours!

I am looking forward to enjoying the wonderful weather. I'm going to get out and do a little light yard work, shop for a few new spring blouses and maybe go to the VFW with my sister in-law.

Anonymous said...

Relaxing with my fam out of town! I can't wait. Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Awww...you get to see your Mommy. Yeay!! No plans for me this weekend. As exhausted as I am I may fall into a coma until Tuesday. Lol

Happy weekend. Have fun.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

sings *Don't know why there's no sun up in the sky stormy weatheeeeeeeeer*

It's raining cats and dogs! I'm staying in, keeping dry and warm! Starting spring cleaning. I might catch a movie if it lets up some on Sat.

Have the bestest time!!!!

Jameil said...

Sha... Twas pretty good! Hope you got some good sleep!

NG... Thanks! The weather was delightful! I did some unintended shopping and got some great deals! A $138 skirt for $31! A $70 dress for $15! AWESOME!!!

mrstdj... Thanks! You too!

tg... and it was great! I need a good sleep coma soon! Hope you had fun!

gp... Cats & dogs, eh? My goodness! Hope you caught a movie!