I took the suggestion of some of my amusing bloggers and decided to make this a joyous make-up post since I missed this one a few weeks ago!
1) I HAD AN AWESOME TRIP!!! I feel really great about the footage I gathered! I also went to the courthouse & found my grandparents' original marriage certificate and the deed to our family land. My great-grandfather paid $2200 for 160 acres in 1945. I feel so awesome for seeing those things! It was actually one of the first times I saw my grandfather's signature.
2) At Bablu in Jackson (a tacos and tapas joint), I had a foam for the first time. I was super amused since anyone who watches Top Chef knows Marcel uses foams exclusively. He once served beef foam with celery root foam topped with chive foam. LOLOLOL! J/k! But at the restaurant I had a margarita with salt foam. MMMMM!!! That's CLEARLY the perfect place for a foam!!
3) I think brown eggs are so beautiful. But I refuse to pay more when they taste the same.
4) Happy Valentine's Day!! I love Valentine's Day! Even when I'm not attached. Really? I like just about every holiday! :) You don't have to hate Valentine's Day if you do. I'll be your Valentine! You should've let me know and I would have sent you a card! If you still want your card, email me your address. :)
5) I've now been working out 3xs a week for the last 7 weeks! 45 more to reach my goal! :)
6) I want to go to a concert... but I don't know whose show I want to see.... Hmmmm...
7) I'm screening my first film at my aunt's church Sunday and I'm really excited! The last church screening was awesome!
8) I have a new bed & I'm overjoyed about it! No more sleep issues!
9) My hair is getting long! I should do a post about it soon... I'll be late for that. LOL
10) You know how weeks ago everyone was all up in arms about their zodiac signs? Since my birthday's August 23rd, the first day of Virgo for most astrologers, I'm considered on the cusp. That means you have traits of both signs. And I do have a lot of traits of Virgo & Leo. So even if I were inclined to care that much, I was pretty well-prepared to make any transition. Seeing as I might read my horoscope if a newspaper is open to it on that day... I think I'm okay either way. LOL
11) Y'all had me & Rashan ROTFDL during the Grammy's! LOLOLOL! True hilarity!
12) I have a goal to try 100 new recipes this year. I had 12 in January! Already up to 16 and where I need to be for the month! Wheeeee!!