1) I hate seeing old people in tee shirts. They look so sad to me. Your body can't support that flimsy material. Please put on some real clothes.
2) I know people who have never seen me in tennis shoes. I only wear them to work out.
3) I hate Chickfila for not serving biscuits after 1030. What kind of self-respecting southern chicken establishment does that? All I wanted Friday night was to get a chicken biscuit from Chickfila on Saturday. Apparently that was too much to ask.
4) Everyone pray that Mississippi plays nicely and is actually warm when I go there instead of the same 40s we have at home. It's supposed to be in the upper 60s this week! NOT AWESOME to take that away for me!!
5) My workouts have been GREAT!! I've been pushing myself not to watch the clock. LOL She works me out for real!
6) How is it already the last day of January? I'm about to be all sorts of awesomely joyous if February flies by like that.
7) One of my friends never answers the phone or returns calls and rarely checks emails and facebook. I'm convinced something amazing is going to happen & she'll be the last to know. I also feel like I've said that before... on the blog. I know I've said it aloud.
8) Did I tell y'all why I love cooking Ina Garten's recipes? Because she makes me feel like a rich white woman. LOLOL. I only need that while cooking. LOL
9) If you didn't read my movies post yesterday, The King's Speech is AWESOME!! Worth the hype!
10) I love Rashan. We have so much fun together! Le sigh. That dude makes me a simp.
11) My classmates have turned me into an awards show watcher! It's so crazy! I only like the snobbier movie-related ones, though (Globes, SAG, Oscars). My fave is definitely the Oscars since we all dress up for it! I'm wearing my sister's prom dress from 8 years ago this year! LOL
12) The Real Housewives followers on twitter and fb make me want to do something drastic. IDK what but I HATE hearing about those foolish women for what feels like hours and hours and HOURS 7xs a week.