1) When people apologize for their long absences and they're less than 8 days, I have never ever noticed them. I follow enough people on Google Reader that you have to be mighty talkative for a long time for me to notice. And if you stay gone for a long time? I might forget you exist... I mean... it's better than me stalking you, right? Blame Rashan for me not stalking people anymore.
2) In case you forgot Rashan was a jerk... I had to explain google reader to one of my friends the other day & Rashan said, "Wow... it's 2007 again. You're explaining google reader." LOLOL. Jerk. (soft j)
3) Why do kids always ask "where do babies come from?" on tv shows? Cliche' much?
4) I watch "Chopped" all the time and you know what? I'm tired of hearing ScottConant whine about his disdain for raw red onion. I hate a lot of raw red onion, too, but this competition isn't about every chef making a dish to meet your standards. Really? STOP SAYING THAT EVERY TIME YOU'RE ON THE SHOW!!! But I love Alex! :)
5) If you're not familiar, they have a basket with three or 4 disparate ingredients they have to incorporate into a cohesive dish. One recent basket on that show? Baby bananas, black eyed peas, poblano peppers & ostrich steak. Da heezy!??? Rashan wants to do a "Chopped" challenge for me one day. Hilarious.
6) Update on me working out to meet my trainer? She said my form was GREAT and I didn't lose much over the break. Yeaaaaah! She also said she had a client who hadn't worked out in more than a month and almost died. LOLOL! Glad it wasn't me! But I SEVERELY underestimated how it would feel to be back! So crazy! My body was like, FOR REAL????
7) Can someone tell me how I managed to accidentally follow at least 3 M.ormonFashionBloggers? I'm pretty sure I've never even met a M.ormon before... So weird.
8) Every time I hear there's a party where I should bring food, I come up with at least 5 recipes I want to make. Someone tell me to calm down, please. PLEASE!
9) I went to the outlets nearest to my house on Friday. Ya know... the one with a Le Creuset store. *faints* You know baby had to get a lil somethin. I got a giant cobalt pie plate! Mine was $26. I also got some great clothes at amazing prices. My favorite deal? The $129 BCBG dress I scored for $29. *pat pat*
10) One of my 30 for 30 goals has got to go. I seriously do NOT care about taking a picture a day for a year. Suggestions on what to replace that with?
11) Funniest & most fun drinker? The (non-slurring) CHATTERBOX! Talk, talk, talk. It amuses me. I like that much better than some of the drinkers I knew in college-- overly emotional, mood swings (happy, sad, angry, "amorous" all in the space of half an hour), sick and vomiting. And this is just one person... Please drink responsibly.
12) It's been a while since I got a really stank comment. Probably because I have fewer commenters than I once had and the ones who do comment are my own little blog la familia. Sometimes I feel sad for the people who have to bring bloggers "down a notch or two" but sometimes I feel as sad when bloggers respond. Some handle it well... others... really poorly. That stranger (always hiding behind the cloak of internet gangstafied anonymity) needs to kick rocks! And hard! Don't let them drag you down with them... I feel like this is just inviting someone to say something stank... LOL. Please keep your foolishness to yourself.
13) Why doesn't blogger automatically recognize blogger as a word? To quote the wise bard, William of the Smith clan, "Dum dum dittaaaaaay!" (It didn't recognize any of that at all... Hm.)