1) The most possessive-looking couple pose in the entire world? The one with the dude's arms around the chick's waist (cool) and her arms around his neck (THIS HERE? MINE!!!), both staring at the camera. Y'all are scary.
2) One of my childhood friends is having a baby August 21st. Well his wife is. I say, "Wait until August 23rd for the 2nd best baby ever!!!" Why does he interpret that as me having a baby??? HOLD UP, SLOW UP, STOP, CONTROL. REALLY?????? Who doesn't know my birthday is August 23rd???? Stop trying to spread rumors and lies on fb!!!!
3) Speaking of lies on fb... I have THEEEE ghettoest cousin with presto-chango (red, orange, platinum blonde, blue) hair colors. Our only contact in more than 10 years is via fb where I'm getting quite the education! The other day she was SO upset people sent her texts that KeyshiaCole'smom had died. "STOP SPREADING LIES!!!!!!!!!" (She types in all caps with lots of exclamation points.) Why are PEOPLE, not one person, PEOPLE, texting you this? I would have to remove these people from my list. (SN: Who determines the no. 1 ring tone? Don't answer. I don't care. I hate ring tones.)
4) Y'all can back up off the marriage and engagement talk again. It will happen when it's supposed to happen. I see the mention of it makes you all crazy. That's my bad. No more. Let's all calm down now.
5) I love encouraging my friends! Blog la familia included! If your homies aren't in your corner, then who is?? I won't be that weak link hatin on ya! I'm gonna help you along! You can do it! But you have to set a goal to make one! XOXO
6) Was that deep? Did I almost write a #fakerevruntweet? *shivering and shaking on the pavement*
7) I wanna go somewhere. IDK where but I'm headed back to MS next month... That doesn't count. Sorry, Sip. I could've gone to VA this weekend but wasn't really feeling that, either. I know what I need: a FREE trip somewhere. Preferably somewhere warm and exotic!
7) I have almost made myself into a coffee fiend on accident. I don't really like the flavor of coffee that much esp. unadulterated but the smell? HEAVENLY! And people have been trying to make me join their addict-ville for a long time. I love coffee ice cream and that makes me feel less bad but this is the 3rd year in a row I've had a Sbucks in the library. Not cool!!
8) Am I done yet? I should start a countdown to graduation. My baccalaureate is May 15th, the 16th is graduation. I'm gonna go ahead and make the bac what I countdown to. 125 days! HOLLA!
9) Rashan doesn't believe in ugly babies. I, on the other hand, see them everywhere. Newborn? Ugly baby.
10) I hate watching drunk people on sitcoms. They always seem like they've never been drunk. Exception? Queen Latifah as Khadijah on "Living Single." The tranquilizers episode? HILARIOUS!! Sooo funny! LOLOL
11) It is way too hard to maintain 2 blogs. Especially since I'm trying to do fashion AND food in the other blog. Am I really gonna be posting 5 days a week over there and 3+ days a week over here? Methinks not. I would need to be paid for that to happen. I'm at least 2 posts behind over here... and don't feel like posting. Yawn.
12) I really want an $89 pair of shoes ... But I know I shouldn't. They were originally $179! That's a good deal. You know it is! I just want some impractical shoes. How weird is it that those are more impractical for me than my magenta pumps? LOLOL In the time since I wrote this, I talked myself out of them because the ones I really want are sold out in my size. Way to save yourself money? DON'T SETTLE!! (Hence the reason I'm so difficult to feed. LE SIGH.)
13) Can you believe I still have 2 official days before school starts? And I have 0 classes to attend this semester? So weird. I'm teaching a class on radio once a week, though so that should be cool.
14) I'm ready for the next new internet thing. I'm coming up on my 3 year twitter-versary and getting a tad bored. There are some people I like to communicate with primarily through twitter but eh... I'm sure part of this is the fact that I am currently wasting my days but NEXT!
15) Modern Love was great this week. As was Vows about a couple who met playing Jeopardy online. Rashan and I soooo related to "he discovered 'a certain awkwardness in meeting someone for the first time when you think you already know them well.'” LOLOL! Been there!!