One of my fb friends said,
1) Complete at least 12 30 for 30 goals. These goals encompass many of the changes I want to make in my life. That's why I this list will be shorter than last year's. I only completed 4 so obviously have quite a bit left to accomplish. Definites are read the entire Bible (almost halfway there!), go whitewater rafting, ride a mechanical bull, make and keep a budget, take a dance class, workout 3xs a week, tour a vineyard in NC wine country, use my passport and yes, RUN A 5K!! I did my first self-directed 5k run-walk over Christmas break and it was great!! I felt really powerful!
2) Read 40 books this year. I used to read every single night before bed. Then there were some breaks in college. Now I want to get back to reading. Fiction, non-fiction, doesn't matter. I want to read some great books! I read The Help to get me back in the swing of things and loved it!
3) Try at least 100 new recipes. Y'all know I love cooking! I've lost a bit of my mojo with my crazy schedule but I think I can get it back in 2011!
4) Get a full-time teaching position in a great program. This will be awesome.
5) Work out more. This will help me with my 5k goal and the lifetime fitness goal.
6) Make sartorial magic. I shocked myself a little this year with unexpected combinations of the clothes in my closet. It's really fun to do that and I strive to do that more and more and further develop my personal style. I also want to find a tailor to make me some clothing. Working out is making my body type more and more difficult to fit, particularly on the bottom. I will feel much more pleased if someone makes my clothes instead of having huge waistlines.