1) I love people who share food with me... but I don't necessarily like to share my food. This really applies to leftovers. Nothing else. If you eat my leftovers without me telling you to eat them? We'll have a problem. Rashan never does this. THANK GOD!!
2) I can be rather abrupt when it comes to matters of the heart. I have no patience for lingering in dead-end relationships. He told you he'll never marry you? You're still the side chick? Get out. What else do you want me to say to you? I don't like long relationships. I have no patience for people who proclaim each new beau as the one. I'm not trying to kill your hopefulness, I just don't get it. I have become more open-minded seeing as I did find my love on the interweb (how distasteful!) but it's still a struggle to get it when clearly I don't have to.
3) I put off a return to working out with my trainer as long as I could. I mean as LOOOOONG as I could. I'm so scared she's gonna murder me so I've been working out 3xs a week over the last 3 weeks in preparation to return to my trainer. Is that stupid? LOLOL I just don't wanna die! But return to her I shall this week!
4) I realized I didn't show you what I got for Christmas! Some AWESOMENESS!! I LOVED my gifts!! I got myself that 30 Before 30 lipstick and my Marc by Marc Jacobs rain boots.
5) I'm bored but I don't feel like returning to regular life. I'm really dreading this semester. I know that's not doing anyone any good. :/
6) Am I racist? Every person I talk to who's vaguely non-white, I have to restrain myself from asking them if they like to cook. Gimme your recipes!!
7) I have been so incredibly restless for the last week plus. My body is so hateful. Why do you treat me this way??? I sleep a couple of hours at a time.
8) There's nothing worse than a durn Yankee talking smack about Southerners and snow. There is NO comparison. A few inches of snow shuts down Southern cities because they don't have adequate budgets for snow removal and tons of people who think they can drive in snow but can't. If you don't move snow and it warms up during the day, which it always does in the South after snow, the snow melts. Temps drop again at night and what? Ice. NO ONE deals adequately with ice. Ice can shut down even the most Northern of cities. But it's particularly bad in the South. I've lived in both places and worked in a place where I covered snow and drove in it for 3 winters. A place that's USED TO snow knows how to deal with it. One that expects one "big" snow of a few inches and gets double or triple that? Never going to react the same way. Again, NO COMPARISON. So shut your mouth.
9) I learned of 4 pregnancies in 48 hours. Um... whoa. Y'all have been really busy keeping warm.
10) My mom gets sad when I don't love gifts she gives me... so I break it gently... and sometimes... I lie.
11) I deleted a fb friend a few months ago when she asked people not to post pictures of her wedding and said she may or may not post any. This after she wrote incessantly about the trials of planning a wedding. Invite in and shut out? STD. Shut that down. Now I kinda want to be her fb friend again. Why? Nosiness. That is such a mess.
12) Are you as excited as I am about the return of 30 Rock??? :)
13) I complain about the layout of Target every single time I go in one. Why? Because every single one has a drastically different layout. Why? WHYYYYYY??
14) "I (Almost) Got Away With It" is an AWESOME show!! So hilarious!! If you have Discovery ID or On Demand, WATCH IT!!