1) Finish transcription (typing out what everyone said on camera) for both Mississippi trips, complete first rough draft of script, begin editing.
2) Send out at least 10 applications.
3) Apply to at least 5 more film festivals with my last film.
4) Read at least 45 chapters in the bible. That will bring me to 730 total chapters read out of 1189!
5) Continue to work out AT LEAST three times a week. I feel myself getting into the mode of exercise becoming second nature and something I want to do more than 3xs a week. FABULOUS!
6) Plan more meals. I still have horrible eating habits right that make my body feel less attractive than it could with the amount of work I'm putting in.
7) Make AND KEEP a budget. I have never been good at budgeting. If I manage to come in under a budget one week, I use the excess the next week. This will never do. This month I want to get this under control. If any of you have any tips, please leave them in the comments!
8) Read at least two books.
9) Complete at least one 30 Before 30 goal. I have my eye on the bull ride! LOLOL Or a dance class! Something!