3.30.2011

Happy Birthday!

My little sister is 27 today!  If you have a confused look on your face because you thought I was just 27 or was still 27, we're 19 months apart!  So from March 30th to August 23rd, we sound like we're a year apart.  It REALLY throws the people who think we're twins. LOLOL  Here's a picture of my sister when she was just a few days old.  Meet your big!
I'm going to Raleigh in a few hours to take her to dinner.  Guess what?  The baby wants to try some food she's never had before!!  PAUSE!  JUST PAUSE Y'ALL!!  I COULD NOT BE MORE PROUD!!!  *tear!*  So we're headed to an Ethiopian restaurant.  Hope it's good!  The reviews are!  Yay!  Happy Birthday Elaina Paina!

11 comments:

Not So Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! Ethiopian is may fave...I hope both of you lov it. I sometimes wish I had a sister that close in age...it seems like you have no choice but to be awesome friends.

Jazzy said...

happy birthday to the baby!

Unknown said...

Awww.... such a cute picture. Happy birthday to your little sister. I hope the food is great.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Awwwwwwwwww! Freakin AWWWWWWW!
How cute is that pic????

Happy B-day to her!!!

Have a GREAT time!!!!

Nerd Girl said...

Happy belated to your sister! Mmmmm...Ethiopian!

Adei von K said...

One of the cutest pictures EVER!

Sparkling Red said...

That photo is adorable!

Happy Birthday to your sister, and have fun at the dinner party. :-)

Jameil said...

Thanks everyone!! So sweet! :) And we had a blast!

nsa... I have a spot in Charlotte I enjoy. This one? No indeed. How am I leaving almost hungry??? W/a supposed 2 person platter?? This is foolishness. And it just didn't taste that good. Umm... about that closeness in age. That actually made us fight more. I wanted to do my own thing w/her being around sometimes. I also preferred reading to playing with her.

{JeLisa} @ Blogging Ever After said...

Aww, happy birthday to her! And I am so jealous of your Ethiopian dinner!

Ladynay said...

Your sis is in Raleigh?

Jameil said...

JeLisa... thanks! I would be jealous if it was better! LOL

Lady... Yep!