2) Did I tell you I used to love me some PrinceWilliam? His attractiveness has waned in recent years? months? I feel like the day he announced his engagement was the day he became the most unattractive man in the world to me. LOL. MatthewMcConaughey did a similar thing the day I found out he got his gf pregnant (and by googling how to spell his name I see still hasn't married her... did you see how GORGEOUS she looked at the Oscars??? Idiot. Him primarily...). But he's still pretty pretty.
3) These Monday Mindspacing things are becoming long enough to almost warrant a blog post sometimes!
4) Tomorrow I head to Mississippi for the 3rd time in 4 months. This is the most I have been in a short period in my entire life BY FAR. Previously I think my closest trips were 9 months apart. It's also the shortest three intervals for my mother who has a notoriously shall we say strained relationship with her mother. I think we'll both be ready for a break after this one.
5) Rashan hates it when I say tweeps. Tweeps. For you twilliterates (that one's free... thought I made it up but it's on the preeminate authority, Urban Dictionary), that's short for twitter people.
6) My tweeps know this but my blog la familia should also know. I, Jameil Il Fabulosa, flipped a tire! A 250 lb. tractor tire at that! I also whacked it with a sledgehammer. WHAT??? WHO ARE YOU??? My trainer had me going full farmer last week and I felt like I could birth cattle after that! Okay maybe not PHYSICALLY birth cattle but if I was around a crowning heiffer, I'm pretty sure I could reach in there and yank out a calf w/o blinking!
7) I love that the days of the month are the same in February and March. I have no idea why.
8) I'm gonna start sayin, "Ya dig" all the time. I just like how it sounds. Like I'm a cool cat, ya dig? Already #winning.
9) Speaking of winning, y'all know I can't watch that foolishness but the twitter commentary? The MOST. And the best!
10) Can we PLEEEEEEEEASE have a Cosby Show reunion where
11) Worst trait of fashion bloggers? This "cool" distortion of the pictures to the point where I can't see the clothes. Now I know you like your photoshop tools and that's all well and good but if I can't see colors or patterns anymore...
12) I went to CIAA this weekend and pretty much enjoyed myself. It'd be better if I could get my friends to be slightly less stuck-up. LOL
13) I take it back. Let's all complain about gas prices! This rise is just ridiculous! Hate it! Let's all get crazy! Take back the night! And the day! And the everything! SC is 7 mins max from my mom's church. I sure did go down there to save 12 cents/gal on gas! Hmph.