I just made it! Did you miss me!?
1) I can't eat green bananas. GROSS! But because bananas taste better when the skin has some brown, they are softer and I can see why people hate bananas. I can always taste when a banana is too green even in recipes. Not cool. Banana-flavored things? Nasty. Especially alcohol!
2) My mom really irritates me in the car on long trips. We can't escape each other and she has to nitpick. Then we get to Mississippi and she won't let me be without her! If I leave the house, she wants to come, too. -_-
3) Was last week really spring break? Because I got very little break.
4) I need another good sleep like I got Wednesday night. That sleep was AWESOME! So marginally uninterrupted. Even at grandma's. Le sigh. Come back to me! I love you, sleep!
5) Rashan and I want VDay on a weekend and I was on a shoot this past weekend (our originally scheduled time) so we're celebrating Saturday. He's planning everything! Wheeee! I'm so excited! :)
6) I used to love my middle name. In middle school (at the start), I decided the name I always hated, Jameil, was OUT. I asked my mom, fully expecting a denial, but she said yes I could go by my middle name. Took all the fun out of it. Know what else did? The 100 or so people from elementary school who'd known me 2-7 (it was a K-6 school at the time) years who couldn't stop calling me Jameil. :/
7) My tweeps (TWEEPS!) kept me SANE w/o internet and cable at grandma's in Mississippi! God bless you all for @ replying to me!
8) Son... if I don't workout at least twice before Wednesday? Bad for business. It is a ..S..T..R..U..G..G..L..E.. to get it in before the end of the week, ya dig? STRUGGLE!
9) I hit the grandfatherlode while researching my granddad at my mom's house. WOW! I found his birth certificate and at least 9 pictures of him I'd never seen before. When I first started this, I only remembered 2 pictures of him. I'm now up to about 15. Maybe at this rate I'll see 30 pictures of him before I turn 40... LOL. But seriously, I'm psyched!
10) I'm a room-filler. Not just with my personality, though that, too. I spread my stuff out all over wherever I am. It is seriously a struggle when I travel to wrangle my stuff to keep it from spreading. NO matter how little stuff I have. SPREAD! It's nuts.
11) My Uncle David took me to our family land. Son. He says, "We're going down here and I don't have my gun." SKRRRRRRRR! Nervous laughter. "Why do you need your gun?" "There's all kinds of animals down here. Bobcats, sometimes snakes-- moccasins, wolves, alligators." For real? More warning please!! LOL Yes, I went down there anyway. Partly b/c I've never seen the land and also because I had a camera. So if anything happened, at least it would be preserved for posterity. YES I KNOW THAT'S CRAZY!!
12) Rashan and I have given up on a Winston-Salem restaurant with good service and better than good food. We're headed to Greensboro ASAP.
13) I kind of halfway got sucked into "My Fair Wedding" at my aunt's house. Sorry, Nai. BUT my dvr is near 50% and that will never do. You know I like mine to stay below 10. Yeah. I can't. Sorry another wedding show Rashan is delighted to not be consigned into watching or being in the same room with. A week away is a killer. Plus I don't like how uninvolved the groom is. Tasting w/o Rashan? Do you know how important food is to our relationship??? Shooooo.