1) You guys, I LOVE the outpouring of support y'all gave us! It's so sweet! Rashan, however, does not love you. He was going to give me $3 to tell y'all on Friday that we broke up and we're not getting married. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!??! I might have considered it... But I love y'all more than that!
2) I sent a request for well wishes to our Prez and I'm hoping he sends us a nice letter! I will be SO excited! It'll be framed with our wedding photos! :) BUT when I did that, Rashan said, "You're just like my grandma." .... Just what every bride wants to hear.
4) My decision to hand-write our invites? Oh my haaaaand! Okay. Enough wedding talk. If there was more time, I'd start a wedding blog. This thing is working hard to consume my life. Raise your hand if you wouldn't mind hearing about it. More importantly, raise your hand if you would mind. Look at our stationery!!!
5) I love talking to people who don't like children. I like them in small doses when they're well-behaved but I totally get people who don't like them and their conversations amuse me!
6) If I'm ever making potatoes for us, I should just make at least 8 servings because 4 is never enough.
7) Please tell me to stop using recipes that don't have amounts on them, just the ingredients!!!
8) I want some really delicious food! That I don't have to cook. Thank God I'm going home Thursday! Get to work, mom!
9) I'm starting to like tomatoes. Whaaaaa?? Like raw tomatoes w/some salt and pepper. When I tell you I NEVER thought this would be me, I mean NEVER! But they do remind me of these (sometimes) sweet little old ladies from my church, a now deceased mother-daughter duo, who were some of the most awesome cooks and bakers ever!! Always served up raw tomatoes with fried chicken and homemade biscuits. They were awesome. Sometimes I really miss them when I go home.
10) Have you ever watched Match Game 74 on Game Show Network? It's like the celebrities on that show are drunk! It can be pretty funny.
11) Have I told you lately how much I love Dwight Shrute? Watching old eps of 'The Office' from my fave season (2) is cracking me up!!!