1) I hate tweets simultaneously posted on fb. I said this at least a year and a half ago when it first started happening frequently as everyone was getting on twitter. It's starting to worsen again as the late adopters join. -_-
2) I always get this look when people say we're living in the last days. You have no idea when the last days are.
3) Please give me a warning when you're going to talk about bowels so I don't read that part of your post!!!!!
4) For future reference, makeup artists, when I say I want a nude lip, I mean nude for ME, not for a red-haired white woman of a certain age. Thank you ever so much. Also... I won't be filling in my bottom lip so that the pink part disappears in the center. That's how my lips are and it's fine every other day. So shall it be on my wedding day.
5) I love Giada's recipes. Howsomever... I can't trust her on the best fried thing I ever ate. I just don't believe her.
6) Y'all... I'm getting married on FRIDAY!!!!! THIS FRIDAY!!! Picking up Stace and the flowers on Wednesday (after looking at Whole Foods' selection, it clearly trumps the selection at HT so I'll be going with them!) and heading to Charlotte. Thursday Rashan's family gets into town. THEN FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7) Rashan has never had pork rinds... WHAT?!?!?! What kind of fake Southerner are you?? Trust and believe this will be fixed ASAP ASAP.
8) Savannah's Broughton Street thrift stores? OVERPRICED!! I am not paying $20 for a shirt that has already been washed and worn 30 or 40 times!!! Or $35!! I was hot. This was weeks ago and I'm just remembering it with disgust.
9) Please stop making me say this. If you watch awards shows, you MUST get on twitter before the next show!!! If you only use it for watching awards shows LIVE, GET ON TWITTER!! It is hilarious!! I would never ever watch an awards show w/o it!
10) But stop calling it an honor to present... or even be at the BET awards.
11) My DVR is oppressing me. THERE'S TOO MUCH STUFF ON THERE!!!!