First, let's talk about May. Ummm... I should've paid more attention to May goals before yesterday! I read 68 chapters, my goal was 65. Forgot I wanted to finish Acts along with Ezra & Judges so I didn't finish that but that's fine. I'm slightly off of the workout goal because of the ankle issue. My ankle feels good now but those few weeks that it didn't. Blech. But this month? I'm back!! Oh and I also DID THAT with the books goal! I wanted to read 3 and I read 7! Oh and I am challenging myself sartorially! Yay!!! I had Rashan dress me and it inspired me even more to dress myself! Yay! So for June, let's renew the goals with slight tweaks!
1) Read 65 more books of the Bible to reach 961 . I'm including the completion of the books of I Chronicles & Acts.
2) Increase my weekly workouts to 4 times per week.
3) Track my meals to ensure I'm eating better.
4) Make and keep a budget. Guess how I'm already fixing this? By actually writing a budget. Boom.
5) Read at least 4 books.
6) Watch at least 5 movies on the AFI list.
7) Complete at least two 30 Before 30 goals.
8) Challenge myself sartorially.