1) When all of your status updates are about your delighted materialism... I just get the feeling you really aren't as happy with your life as you'd like us to believe.
2) I often crack a bone in my foot when it's out of joint... but it's a bone that seems like it should never be out of joint. Like why and how is it out of joint? It's halfway between my big toe and ankle bone. Extra weird. But it feels good to crack it. I'm a disappointment to myself.
3) Speaking of weird things... Rashan thinks inhalers sound like death... BWAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE YOU BABY!!
4) Now he's trying to declare a moratorium on Bwahahahahaing. He insists only hahahaing. #nobodycarestho
5) People who limit their meat or eliminate meat from their diets are almost always shocked when I say I never had a meatless meal until after college. (Not counting cereal for breakfast or something like that.) Lunch and dinner always had meat.
6) Me and Rah were apart this weekend for the first time in over a month, and before that, it had been months since we were apart. No mas!
7) We were apart for good reason, though. I was in Charlotte buying my wedding dress!! We're getting married July 1st! Yes. 2011. LOLOL :) And no, I'm STILL not pregnant!! Y'all just don't know how to take good news.
8) My mom cooked popcorn every day when I was there and never offered any to me ONCE! Hmph. So when I got home, I cooked a bag and didn't share any with Rashan. That'll show her!!
9) My DVR got up to 40% over the weekend. I tried not to have a conniption fit. It worked. But I wasn't happy about it!!! The high DVR, not the lack of fit.
10) I had a burger that was quite good this weekend! It was topped with flash fried feta (AWESOME) with a side of fried pickles. (If you said ew about fried pickles and have never had them, you should live your life much better.) But I felt ill at the end of it and decided to give up fried foods this month. Let's see what this does for my complexion. It better be amazing.
11) I haven't had oysters in over a week. I should really get my life together.
12) I had an AWESOME workout last week!! Can't wait to fill the rest of my month with them! Go me!! And go you if you did it, too! Two of my favorite bloggers, Aretha & Nineteen69, are competing in triathlons soon and I'm SO excited for them! Go ladies, go!