Monday Mindspacing Vol. 105
2) I know two nail polish nuts and I asked them what colors I should wear for the wedding. SON! They came through with a vengeance! So awesome!
3) Close your eyes, MrsTDJ & GP! Vicarious kitty makes her triumphant blog return!! That Charlotte... LOLOL Love her!! LOLOL
4) I let my inner foodie run wild on one of our registries! I added fleur de sel, sea salt flakes, grey salt, black lava salt, truffle salt, SAFFRON(!!!) and nutella! LOLOLOL Man I love the internet!! Someone (probably multiple someones) will look at that and go WHO IS HE MARRYING??? The rest will say, "That Jameil has crossed a bridge... there may be no way back..."
5) Mrs. TDJ and GP, can you escape Charlotte's eyes? Or is she still staring at you? Tee hee hee!!!!
6) You know that wedding ring shot where the rings are balanced on/one tilted on top of the other? Yeah... about that. Mine is a size 5 and 2mm (see: skinny), his is a size 10 and 6mm (see: wide)... they look kind of stupid next to each other. LOL Mine fits inside his with room to spare.
7) I never get it when people are either cooks or a bakers... Isn't it all following a recipe until you learn?
8) I WANT TO WIN SOMETHING AWESOME!!! Either one of those fashion giveaways or magazine giveaways or a trip or like cold hard cash. Can we please make this happen??? Please??? Doesn't anyone love me enough to make it happen???? I've been entering contests furiously (at least 5 contests per week) for weeks now (and several times a week for almost a year I'm sure) and I WANNA WIN SOMETHING!!
9) I hate those family connection things on fb... but when Rashan's mom wanted to add me as her daughter... I just felt pressured so I added everyone who asked. I had like 4 lined up and I'm sure there are more ignored somewhere. Ugh.
10) I know it's been weeks since K. Rock hated on exclamation points but I have been called to speak in defense of exclamation points. PEOPLE! You need to express yourselves more fully! We've already spoken about Happy Birthday. Or the even worse HBD. LAZY. 'Congrats' is the same. DRY. If you're happy for someone, use an exclamation point! Or don't communicate on the internet. Then it will be clear how you really feel. Yes. I threw down the gauntlet.
11) Rashan cracks me up!!! LOLOLOLOL And I love the way he stares at me amusedly when I start cracking up uncontrollably. :) We can so often tell what the other is thinking that we are confused when one of us says something cryptic and the other one has the ill blank stare. LOLOL
12) Y'all. Some of the responses to terrible Terrible Father's Day statuses are as bad as the statuses themselves. You can't make people say what you want them to say. And are you really territorial about this Hallmark holiday? I couldn't count on some of my most frequent bad baby daddy ranters yesterday but others came through in spectacular fashion! There were even some unexpected ones! Some examples if you will:
A. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there and to all the moms who had to be dads. Response: Um, Mother's Day already happened. They got their due. :)
*Note: That smiley face doesn't make your response less unnecessary, just makes it passive-aggressive.
B. Happy Father's Day and much respect to all you daddys out there! And not to be too bitter but happy fathers day to all the moms that act as daddy too. And also to all the men that act as daddy to a child even if the child not their own blood.