1) My daddy said we can’t be livin in sin no more.
2) Rashan’s in the family way.
3) I had a dream that the world was gonna end on July 2nd and I didn’t want to leave this earth unmarried.
4) Rashan bet me $7 I couldn’t plan a wedding in under a month.
5) Because neither of us has faced charges in the last week and we were really starting to miss the courthouse staff. (Word life, if one more person asks why we don’t just go to the courthouse, I’ma scream! Do you think we didn’t consider that as an option??? You’re working my nerves. Go that way.)
6) Rashan needs a green card.
7) When you get a good murse, you lock him DOWN! Do you know how well I lived while I had a sprained ankle???
8) One of us… we’re not saying which one… is gonna take out a HUGE insurance policy on the other…
9) Rashan wanted to crush the hopes of every last one of his stalkers.
10) And I had a hankering to become the newest object of their obsession. (Please don’t kill me, crazies… Oops. I mean loving women… and men.)
11) We lost a bet. WE HATE YOU KEVIN GARNETT!!
12) For our new reality show... title TBA.
13) Because Rashan finished reading, “Think Like a Lady, Act Like a Man” and/or whatever else Steve Harvey’s peddling these days.
14) I always said I don’t believe in 3-year relationships. At that time it’s time to go or get off the pot! We’ll have been together 3 years July 18th!
All of these are tongue-in-cheek so I don’t want any of you coming along worried about us or writing us offering your support and telling us we don’t have to rush into marriage. LOLOLOL It’s hilarious that it must be said! But experience tells me… IT MUST!!