The most fun about Thursday 13 is reading Sandy's first and getting some ideas! Lol. This one from several weeks ago is right up my alley seeing as I currently watch an inordinate amount of television! It's a casualty of the current job in television... 20 more days of work!!! Let's just start with non-tv things I'm addicted to, then move on to tv... and then maybe go back... It'll be great and you'll love it.
1) Countdowns!!!!!! FYI I'm counting everything that's not nailed down. Don't put your face next to me because I'll count that, too. Number of days left in Pittsburgh (30), days until I'm done with work (27), days of actual work not including my faux weekends (20), weekends of work (4). Yesssssssssssssss!!
2) The phone. I can't seem to stay off of it anymore.
3) Cancelling stuff. As I get ready to go to Florida, there are things I will no longer have to pay for. Cancelling them makes me excited. I can feel money seeping my way and boy does it feel good. (UF update coming tomorrow.)
4) Making lists. It gives me a serious sense of accomplishment to make this giant list, then whittle away at it. The fewer things I transfer to another day, the more amazing I prove I am. Lol.
5) S.amantha Who. It's about a girl with amnesia who doesn't remember anything about herself except some things come back in flashes. She was a bad person but now she's a good one. I watch it online on abc.com since (for 20 more days!!) I have a schedule that doesn't allow me to watch shows when they air.
6) Proj.ect Runway!!!!!!!!! JULY 16TH PEOPLE!! WATCH OUT!
7) M.onk. He cracks me up with his OCD! Hahahaha. I know that sounds odd but he's a detective who notices everything and it's very cool.
8) Ps.ych. Also on USA. Ever seen it? This guy just notices the strangest details and it allows him to pretend he's a psychic and freak people out. It's hilarious. For some reason I don't really like watching this show online. That starts again July 18th!! Yeah!!!
9) G.rey's Anatomy!!!! Was there ever any doubt?? This show is FAB!!
10) The S.uze O.rman Show. I like to learn about money and see the crazy things people with $50k in debt and $500 in savings like to ask if they can afford. "Can I afford a $2000 trip?" FOOL! Have you never seen this show?? How did you get this number? Is this a prank.
11) Deal or No Dea.l. I only watch this because there's nothing else on Saturday night and it comes on right before my girl's show (number 10) on CNBC.
12) Pictures. I love pictures! I love taking them and I love receiving them from my friends and fam. Yes, I did 2 days of Gator pictorials... what? Lol. Look at those muscles! The kid can break bricks with those things! Lol.
13) Cyberstalking... what? At least I admit it. I'm finding people from UF so that counts as research, right? Cool. Thanks for your tacit approval.
Random thought: I want some spaghetti. I tell people all the time at work what food I am feeling at that moment. Even though it's 1-10 in the morning, what I want ranges from pizza to a hamburger to guacamole to donuts to bacon and eggs. I know, I know! It's crazy! I actually always have been able to eat just about anything...
But 20 more days... AHHHHHH!! I can't believe it!!! If you think this post is bad with the countdown, you should see me at work. I do the countdown to the minute every day at 8:13. I don't know why I'm always talking to the meteorologists at that time M-W but I pretty much do the countdown all day long to the minute and sometimes to the second on the weekends. Lol.