1) People are so annoying acting like they're doing something and/or are better than other people by not watching BET. That's not new, people.
2) On that same thread, can people stop saying you have to look beyond the surface when you watch 'The Boondocks'? It's REALLY annoying. We get it, you watch b/c you're deep. You don't have to repeatedly tell us how deep you are.
3) I've decided when I start my own herb garden, it has to have among other things, rosemary & thyme because those 2 are the most like eating pine needles when dried. Not cool.
4) I thought it would be really hard not to talk about my classmates but most of the time it's really not. I guess because I got used to not talking about my coworkers with any specificity.
5) I've stopped encouraging people to start a blog... because I'll be too irritated when they inevitably give it up.
6) Why when I write Happy Birthday on someone's wall on fb do people sometimes comment on THAT post rather than writing their own? Complete strangers. So weird.
7) Why is there a choice on shopping sites to sort prices high to low? Do people actually do that? Do I really want the $700 pair of shoes when I could have the cuter $20 pair that's still great quality?
8) Do you even know what my mom said to me the other day? I told her I had given up on the idea of not going to the grocery store anymore before I leave Gainesville & she said "Girl please! Just eat pb&J!" Really??? When I balked she said, "Then eat grilled cheese!" For real??? Your first 2 food ideas for me are foods I haven't eaten in at least 15 years? Way to NOT be there, mom.
9) I really wish Rashan knew more than 1 person. I'd really like to be at someone's cookout today. :-/
10) I'm going on a mini tour of the East Coast this summer & am amazed by how much I'll be traveling in a month. Really crazy.
**Maybe next week this won't sound like a giant list of annoyances!