1) People who still don't get twitter are weird to me. I have different audiences on my blogs, facebook & twitter. There are only a handful of people who overlap with all three and I most of them are people I know or have at least met offline. I'm the same person in all three spaces but each gives me a different vibe and I give each a different piece of me with minimal overlap.
2) I. LOVE the open for 30 Rock... yeah.... I know that makes me weird... but I find it so cute & delightful! It's one of my favorite parts of the day! :)
3) I saw somebody on fb with SillyBandz, those colorful animal-shaped bracelets the kids are wearing these days (lolololol) & now I want some!!
4) I only like the name Eric spelled with a 'c.' I don't know why but the rest of you should fix the spelling of your name. I'm talking to you, 'q,' 'k' and 'ck.' I'm sure there's someone out there who thinks I shouldn't have an 'i' in my name and call myself Ja-mell. SO!! You don't like it, give your child the greatest name ever & spell it however you want. But Eric only.
5) I hate when internet emails say 'JUST FOR YOU!' then I see it's a lie. BORDERS BOOKS & MUSIC!! I have never, ever in my entire life done a search for a book on Palin, vampires or Harry Potter. EVER. Hate. Take a cue from Netflix.
6) Despite my foodieness I love those crackers, sausage & cheese gift sets... I also like the popcorn trios, too... Lolol.
7) People... you shouldn't even TRY to sell everything. A knitted apple cozy??? Why does my apple need to be warm??? AND FOR $9?!?! I'll leave it at the store first. Let them keep it warm.
8) Dear Food Network Magazine, Who cares if grapeseed oil is a healthy substitute for butter? No one has that on hand! #cmonson
9) I need a cinnamon roll. Somebody get on that.
10) I get shocked when people up and have babies & they haven't said anything on fb/twitter/blogger. How do you keep quiet about that for 5 or 9 months??? Yeah... so I had this kid growing inside me for the first time ever... no biggie. I guess that's partly because one of my fave bloggers told us she was pregnant the week she found out! Lol. I mean... you ain't gotta do all that but can I get some sort of heads up??? Who cares how long it's been since we talked? We're on a social network!
11) Rashan said he was sleepy when we were watching a movie... then as usual when he says this... that dude was knocked out inside 5 minutes. It cracks me up! Lol.
12) I think my crazy love for the NYTimes is wearing off... WHYYYYY??? First, because they got rid of my favorite column, 2nd because the weddings section has been filled with the stories of unspectacularness of late and I'm tired of reading about yuppies in the style section. Endless stream of yuppies.
13) Just because you like a bad movie you're not automatically deep. You're not seeing something in it no one else does. You're just ignoring all the unavoidable flaws.
*Can you believe I've been doing these for almost a year?? In case you're wondering, here's the first one.