This is to update you on my April goals and get into my May goals... mad late again. I'm a DAY earlier this month but for real this time, I'M GONNA be ON IT next month!! I promise!! Lol.
1) Work on my relationship with God. I did not as well on this this month! BUT I'm going to continue with my devotional this month! Me and God are gonna be chillaxin on the regs before you know it.
2) Finish my film. I DID IT!!! We're working on a slightly shorter cut for film festivals so we fit into the shorts category of more festivals but we'll be done with that by the end of the month!
3) Take the next step in my career. I applied for another position earlier this month and I will be sending out versions of my film for festivals! :)
4) Try new restaurants. Great job with this in April & thus far in May. I'll aim for just 2 more new restaurants. Again, I don't really have a desire to fall in love with another restaurant here when I'm leaving June 5th.
5) Cook at least 3xs a week, 2 of those new recipes. I did pretty terrible with this last month but I've already cooked 3xs this week and am raring up for at least one more before the end of the week. I'm also cooking myself out of house and home next week so I don't have to cart all this stuff with me to Atlanta when I move out.
6) Watch more movies. I'm still behind in my movie-watching but working on catching up. As of right now I'm 21 1/2 movies behind (one's in progress). I want to get that down to 11 behind before the end of the month. I'm trying to watch at least 2/day several times a week.
7) Workout more. I was shooting for 3xs a week and that didn't happen... again. Once a week would be an improvement over my current lack of activity. I CAN DO BETTER!! I'm still shooting for 3xs a week for the remainder of the month... starting next week. What? Horrible.
8) Statecations. I have no clue if this is going to happen. I have plans for Orlando, wanted to go to St. Augustine but it just doesn't seem in the cards for this month. Ah well.
9) Contact my grandma once a month. She got 2 cards-- birthday & Mother's Day and a birthday phone call. I'll also be sending her a package of my stuff from graduation & screening that she'll love. Very cool & exciting! :)
10) Do taxes and FAFSA. How have I still not done my FAFSA? I put the tax return in savings. FAFSA, I WILL finish you by the end of the week!! For real this time!!