5.21.2010

Ready

I'm ready to be done with this trailer for our film (4 more hours MAX).

I'm ready to find a church I love.

I'm ready to leave Gainesville (2 more weeks).

I'm ready to eat some Mexican food (tomorrow??).

I'm ready to get all of this food out of my house (ASAP!!).

I'm ready to go to the beach again (IDK :*( ).

Most of all... I'm ready to GO!!!!  I'm so ready for the next phase of my life.  I definitely have to work on living in the moment but right now I'm thinking it's time for this moment to end.

3 comments:

Ladynay said...

Congrats on getting the movie time down where you guys wanted it!

All the stuff you are ready for will come soon enough, promise!

Too bad you are not local cuz I need more food in my house right about now! LOL!

Maybe the beach can be a last minute statecation for you before you leave FL.

Sparkling Red said...

Good for you! When you're ready, the world is usually ready too.

Rashan Jamal said...

I'm ready for you to come here for the (part of) the summer.