1) I wish I could hide entertainment news from every website I view. That HAS to be the future-- self-selecting exposure to more online information. I don't need to know about who's sleeping with who and when and who's apologizing. When I say I don't care, I REALLY don't care. That is HANDS DOWN my biggest gripe with CNN, the overabundance of crap 'news.'
2) My no. 2 gripe? CNN TELLS ME WHAT ARTICLES MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS HAVE POSTED!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS ARE WHEN I'M NOT SIGNED IN TO YOUR WEBSITE, BIG BROTHER!!!???? NOT COOL. And before you ask, yes, I unchecked that box on the fb privacy settings. Did nothing.
3) Rashan broke my heart. He has decided he will no longer drink beer. GULP!!! I really enjoyed having a boyfriend who could and would try the beers of the world with me. No more. What a selfish, selfish decision he made. Shortly before I posted this... he changed his mind. YESSSSS!!
4) Kurt on Glee looks old in profile. Fake high schooler fail. I feel mean now that I found out he's just 19...
5) RASHAN LOVES ME!!! Back so quickly from no. 3 huh?... He got me a new digital camera &..... SEASON ONE OF 'A DIFFERENT WORLD' ON DVD!!!!! I've been waiting for that DVD FOR.EV.ER!!! I didn't know it started at sophomore year. Hmmm....
6) I have an empty house for the first time since Tuesday and it feels really weird.
7) Know how I'm celebrating a fabulous screening? (Details to come!) WITH A TRIP TO MIAMI!!!!! PARTY PARTY PARTY!!
8) I had some great Mexican food Thursday... and I feel it's time for some more. There's a place calling my name and I don't have anyone to go with!! On second thought, I DO know someone who provides excellent company locally, though. Starts with a 'Ja' and ends with a 'meil.'